Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be nothing, could be everything.

Odds are it’s unrelated, but it’s definitely something to keep an eye on.

I’m at an #SLC neighborhood near the Fairpark where SLCPD serving search warrant. No confirmation yet it’s related to Mackenzie Lueck.

Nate Carlisle on Twitter

Now that does NOT look like a home a SD would live in.

That doesn’t make sense. If she couldn’t give it away for free why would someone pay her? The point is that plenty of people will pay a lot of money to indulge their kink.

It's an old French phrase. It means that just because most would not be interested in something, there are those that will PAY for it. Referred to a courtesan who charged high fees even into her 80s. Meaning, most men would want to sleep an 80-something, but there are some that will pay for the privilege.

Same w/foot pics. Many will say, "these just pictures of feet." Yet, others would be immensely interested in them and pay for them.

Last edited:
Sorry, had to wait for thread to reopen to respond. In no way am I accusing any sex worker of causing their own murder! I am saying this is a dangerous game with lots of sickos out there. Men who can be told over and over again that it is only an arrangement, only to believe they are in love and become violent when they finally realize it's just a paid service.

How many cases are there of SD killing their SB? I haven’t heard any. What I have heard plenty of is conventional boyfriends and husbands and ex’s killing the women they claim to love.

Yes, not looking like a rich sugar daddy's home.

No, but the person taken into custody rents out his basement on Airbnb. I could see a young woman distraught over losing her grandmother not want to go home to roommates she may not like, just to have some space, especially on a tight budget. Just a thought.
MOO.

Lauren Steinbrecher on Twitter
Neighbors are asking if this has to do with missing U of U student MacKenzie Lueck. The house under investigation is near where she was last seen. SLC PD won't confirm if it's related. Waiting for more info from them @fox13
D-Cb0Y6UIAEnzEM.jpg

9:30 PM - 26 Jun 2019

No, but the person taken into custody rents out his basement on Airbnb. I could see a young woman distraught over losing her grandmother not want to go home to roommates she may not like, just to have some space. Just a thought.
MOO.
She could have gone to sleep on the AXO couches in the sorority house living room if she was upset with her roommates. She didn't do that for some reason and that reason may have gotten her murdered. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail