Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is a new one.

Here’s the thing though, it doesn’t really matter that he hasn’t said anything.

He’s there for a reason, and law enforcement is there for a reason.

During investigations like this, law enforcement executes a lot of search warrants.

They don’t draw this type of attention to a scene like this, unless they know the answers are there.

They sure as hell don’t hold press conferences like this.

Unless they know they’ve got this figured out.

We’ll have to wait a bit, but it’s clear where this is going.

Yep

agree we don't know

But the ones that need to know........

yah they know

I missed this thread for most of the afternoon. I've been hearing there has been some adjustments/changes to her instagram or SM? Does anyone know about this?
There was activity that made it look like Kenzie’s account followed someone new today.

No way of knowing if it was someone accessing her account or bot activity.

They said undercover police were at the residence where they’ve served the warrant at noon today, and the Insta activity was later than that, so I doubt it was the guy at that residence messing with her SM account.

That was the most frustrating presser I've ever seen

Imo they are going to lengths to keep the public updated—they are still serving the warrant and are going to be there a few hours. They’re actually being very forthcoming imo. We will know what’s up, not worried about that one bit. Sounds like their doing they’re job right now.

Thank you to everyone who has been extending their thoughts and love! I am utterly heartbroken and devastated by what I think this has the potential to be. It may seem small but I appreciate your comments and love. I fear I won't be getting too much sleep tonight.
t4518.gif
(((Big Hugs)))
t4518.gif

The monster thinks he is smarter than than LE and has been using Mackenzie's cellphone to post on her social media account, imo.
News says undercover cops were at the residence being searched at noon today...the Instagram activity was after that. I doubt he whipped out her phone in front of the cops and started playing on her social media accounts.

Calling a late night press conference and not releasing anything is a first. This is bizarre

Agreed, very odd. I’m guessing it’s because people would notice the commotion so they figured they basically needed to address it but for investigative and legal purposes they can’t say exactly what? I don’t know

There was activity that made it look like Kenzie’s account followed someone new today.

No way of knowing if it was someone accessing her account or bot activity.

They said undercover police were at the residence where they’ve served the warrant at noon today, and the Insta activity was later than that, so I doubt it was the guy at that residence messing with her SM account.

They’ve been there since noon? I didn’t hear that in the PC...

Thank you to everyone who has been extending their thoughts and love! I am utterly heartbroken and devastated by what I think this has the potential to be. It may seem small but I appreciate your comments and love. I fear I won't be getting too much sleep tonight.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Kenzie and all who love her.

Ok the posts about SB/SD were four months ago. Her Pinterest board is pretty stocked with baby/infant tips, clothes and other maternity items. Not sure it's just normal for the age group to have that much on there if they are just doing their own thing, I could be wrong. Anybody? 23 year olds? Wouldn't that sort of turn off a SD to see that? Just such a juxtaposition. It's jarring. Any chance someone set her up on the SD sites as a joke or prank and she never was actually into it? My brain is not likely to rest tonight.

Wow, this makes me so sad, it seems like all she wanted was to be married and to have a baby according to this account. I wonder if these pins are old or recent. It really shows a different side to her personality.

I missed this thread for most of the afternoon. I've been hearing there has been some adjustments/changes to her instagram or SM? Does anyone know about this?
See image in this tweet.

Ashley Moser on Twitter
At 10:00 @slcpd will hold a press conference reguarding missing U of U student #MackenzieLueck from a home in the Rose Park area where there is a heavy police presence. We have been following her social media accounts and just today spotted some activity. Full report on @KSL5TV

D-Ch6C-UIAAd34S.jpg

9:57 PM - 26 Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members