Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would not shock me if she/ her stuff were included in the bonfire.

If that is the case, then I hope they find something like a tooth that can identify her etc.

What did I miss?

If you follow the quotes back quite a ways you’ll see why I said what I did.
I went back about six posts but still did not see that anyone implied all she does is troll around and meet dudes. There was a suggestion that she may have met the person she was texting with at the airport which is also possible.
It could have been an ex-boyfriend or a stranger, too. But none of that implies she spends all her time trying to meet men so I guess I still don't understand.

NO.

Sorry to be a pain, but when I found the property owner, and Googled his name, I came up with SEVEN people.

This is why we can't post names, or anything else just yet. We could easily accuse someone not involved with this crime.
Yes, we have no idea who the perp is. It could be a guest or a handyman for all we know. Imo

Just saw the latest and still catching up. I used to live near Gateway mall and road my bike along the Jordan River daily. Very impoverished area but quickly being gentrified. Basically it is the only somewhat affordable area left in the Valley. I bought my house and made a killing when I sold it later. A lot of house flipping going on. The area has major problems though. I came across a dead body once. You definitely sleep with a shotgun near.

Not too long ago a couple of blocks away from the house being searched a young teenage girl was murdered by an ex roommate that was infatuated with her.

What I can't believe is the neighbors didn't call the huge bonfire in. The houses are So old and close together. Huge half dead trees everywhere. Junk piled up in most backyards. There is always a possibility that if one house catches fire, the entire neighborhood goes up as well.

I thought it was telling that the police sergeant Doubt was just thanking everyone and said "the tip line will be open through the morning". Implying that maybe by morning they wouldn't need any more tips. Overall his tone struck me as a "we'll be wrapping this up soon", not a "we don't know what happened".

Very sad.

If in fact the homeowner in custody is the man who wrote the book on Amazon (same name), it involves a 15-year-old boy who witnesses someone being burned alive and then witnesses the same thing happening to someone else some time later. IMO, if this is indeed him and it is in any way based on his own life, he may have wanted to recreate the experience. If purely fiction, it could be a case of life imitating art. MOO.

People are truly mentally disturbed.

Poor Lyft driver. If he wasn't a suspect with Machiavellian plans and ninja-like skills, he was an idiot for not giving a description of the car or the person, or a callous d^ck who didn't care about his ride.

Not to mention his accomplice with exactly the same car. And his super-hacker skills of changing the destination without anyone knowing,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member