Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone participating here that personally knows Kenzie, new members specifically, I want to lovingly caution you that this is where us “forensics folks” and such will have to do our thing. It will likely be a series of very difficult content to read if you know the victim, Kenzie. Please I exercise caution in your decision to continue reading, at least tonight for starters til we hear more tomorrow morning, as there may be some graphic speculation. I ask that our members please warn with a disclaimer out of respect for @yellowmoose if possible.

Something like this:
Warning Graphic / Please Scroll and Roll if you may be sensitive to what follows.

I realize this is a crime forum and we can’t do that for every post, and not everyone will see this post, but out of respect for our new members, particularly younger ones and those who know Kenzie...even those who don’t know Kenzie.

There is not going to be any more information from LE tonight. My loving motherly advice is to try to get some sleep, I know easier said than done and I understand you want to know more. But we simply will not know anything more for sure until tomorrow.

I’ve been in your shoes. That’s what brought me here and I had to hear via this forum about some very bad things and it sucked and I reemed everyone for their graphic speculations, especially Nancy Grace. Almost 7 years later I understand this is part of being a member here. This is how we try to help the next one, by learning all we can...

Hugs to all and again I’m so sorry to all who know Kenzie. This is a terrible development.

I’m going to call it a night myself. Or try to.

:( :( :(

Last edited:
Poor Lyft driver. If he wasn't a suspect with Machiavellian plans and ninja-like skills, he was an idiot for not giving a description of the car or the person, or a callous d^ck who didn't care about his ride.

The thing is, the Lyft driver might have given a description to LE, and they chose not to release it. I am sure they had their very valid reasons.

And by the way, if this so-and-so talks, remember that we don’t have to believe a word that he says. (I’m visualizing a lot of poor me, it was an accident, and by the way, I’ve suffered so much.)

Yes! I can imagine --

Someone posted this link to sale pictures of the house that's currently being
searched: https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...ke-city-ut-84116/pid_51epjukcoh/#popphotoview

At that link is a picture with cowhide patterned chairs:

I could have sworn I saw a picture of Kensie siting in a similar type of chair (possibly on her Instagram?). But now I can't find the photo. Anyone know what I am talking about?
]

I think it might be the same one in the "outfits" story on her instagram.

Edited to add: NO, they both have cow print cushions, but one has wooden arms and the other has cushion arms. Different chairs, similar print.

(Sorry, I can't link the pic. But her chair is in several pics on the outfits story on her instagram.)

Last edited:
Just saw the latest and still catching up. I used to live near Gateway mall and road my bike along the Jordan River daily. Very impoverished area but quickly being gentrified. Basically it is the only somewhat affordable area left in the Valley. I bought my house and made a killing when I sold it later. A lot of house flipping going on. The area has major problems though. I came across a dead body once. You definitely sleep with a shotgun near.

Not too long ago a couple of blocks away from the house being searched a young teenage girl was murdered by an ex roommate that was infatuated with her.

What I can't believe is the neighbors didn't call the huge bonfire in. The houses are So old and close together. Huge half dead trees everywhere. Junk piled up in most backyards. There is always a possibility that if one house catches fire, the entire neighborhood goes up as well.
Spot on. And I'm surprised if police weren't alerted about the fires before today. Like you said, a whole neighborhood could have gone up in flames.

In addition to plastic and petroleum based products, the luggage/backpack/tote bag may be real leather/animal product. I think that would all smell pretty terrible.

Jmo.

Very good point, and your idea would smell terrible in a plausible sort of way, if you know what I mean.

I’m hoping it’s her luggage.

Article has been updated, and includes quotes I don’t remember reading.

Camomile said the owner almost always wears earbud-style headphones when he is outdoors and rarely speaks to anyone. Neighbors also said they recently saw the owner burning something in his backyard and the smoke was coming into their windows.

Joseph Peterson, who lives on Marion Street, a block west of the house, said that when he got home from work about 6 p.m., he smelled “a strong stench” blowing on the breeze from the east.

It definitely assaulted your nose,” Peterson said.

John Williamson of Fort Worth, Texas, rented the Airbnb for Wednesday. When he arrived at 9 p.m., he found the house surrounded by police and crime tape.

“It’s wild,” Williamson said. “Just wild.”

Search of Salt Lake City home connected to missing student MacKenzie Lueck

Can we discuss any connection(s) that the homeowner might have with ML? If this wasn’t a SD/SB meeting, how else might they have met? She was comfortable meeting him in casual clothes, which suggests familiarity. I don’t want to say too much because I don’t know what we are allowed to discuss.

Yes, we have no idea who the perp is. It could be a guest or a handyman for all we know. Imo

Exactly... no one has been named yet as far as I know. However, I have been busy removing many posts discussing comments coming from social media. If you want to discuss and sleuth background information take it to the private conversation area- inbox.

I think it might be the same one in the "outfits" story on her instagram.

Thanks. I just found what I was thinking of and it's different chair:
15296814-7185285-image-m-41_1561580574226.jpg

Missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is a sugar baby who sought out men over 35 | Daily Mail Online

(I edited my original post UT - UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6 ).

The owner of the home, who has lived there for a couple of years, previously lived in an apartment that is 0.2 miles away from Hatch Park in North Salt Lake, which is where Lueck was last seen. He has no criminal history in Utah, beyond some traffic citations.

Camomile said the owner almost always wears earbud-style headphones when he is outdoors and rarely speaks to anyone

Search of Salt Lake City home connected to missing student MacKenzie Lueck

Just saw the latest and still catching up. I used to live near Gateway mall and road my bike along the Jordan River daily. Very impoverished area but quickly being gentrified. Basically it is the only somewhat affordable area left in the Valley. I bought my house and made a killing when I sold it later. A lot of house flipping going on. The area has major problems though. I came across a dead body once. You definitely sleep with a shotgun near.

Not too long ago a couple of blocks away from the house being searched a young teenage girl was murdered by an ex roommate that was infatuated with her.

What I can't believe is the neighbors didn't call the huge bonfire in. The houses are So old and close together. Huge half dead trees everywhere. Junk piled up in most backyards. There is always a possibility that if one house catches fire, the entire neighborhood goes up as well.

Really? I live in the neighborhood. I dont have any type of gun that I sleep with.

Yes, the girl that was murdered lived nearly across the street from me, but it was an ex bf that lived in Idaho. Purely coincidental if you ask me, and has nothing to do with the neighborhood itself.

Good question—‘in custody’ sounds good enough, but it might be for unpaid parking tickets—even though we know it isn’t.

We can certainly quote msm: so:

“According to his social media pages, the homeowner is a Utah State University graduate, served in the U.S. Army, and is a freelance model.” Freelance model. Bah
I think that two men with the same name are being intertwined in careers. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members