Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it ever reported that the homeowner, or anyone in the home, had been taken in for questioning? I haven't seen that anywhere.

It's unconfirmed at this time. Chief Doubt did say in his presser last night the homeowners were "part of the investigation" since they were serving warrants at their house. I'm hoping the homeowner decides to talk and tell everything he knows rather than lawyer up. MOO.

Last edited:
Yeah not specifically AR-15 ammo .223 remington ammo has quite a few different gun types including bolt action rifles, Ruger Mini 14, etc. TulAmmo is probably the worst steel ammo to put through your gun.
Yes, .223 is used for other than the AR15. Most AR15s fire 223 Remington or 5.56 NATO ammo, although AR15s have been chambered with a number of other ammunition types, including 22 long rifle, 204 Ruger, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPC, 300 AAC Blackout, and 458 SOCOM. AR15s can also shoot pistol ammo, such as 9 mm, 40 Smith & Wesson, and 45 ACP.

Yes, I own one (Wilson Combat Tactical). I'm a boring grandmother. Just because one owns firearm or firearm accessories doesn't necessarily mean one is not law abiding so I will not rush to judgment on this find.

Yeah, he must have had this planned at least since she got to the airport but may have been planning this since he discovered the cameras don't work at Hatch Park when he lived near there years ago. NSL better get some working cameras there now.

If they worked together where she used to work about a year ago she may have been to the apartment he had 0.2 miles from Hatch Park so wouldn't find it unusual to be picked up there since she may of thought that's where he still lived.

While he lived near Hatch Park years ago he may have went there often discovering at some point all the camera didn't work and that it would be the perfect place to meet her for something nefarious.

He reached out to her to console her after hearing about the death of her grandmother and offered a place to stay for the night or drugs and they reconnected at the park.

There's nothing that says he already knew the cameras didn't work at the park. I mean, there's always a pretty good chance he had no idea whether they worked or not and he just got lucky.

Felicia Martinez‏Verified account @FeliciaNews
Just a couple officers now on scene where detectives served a search warrant regarding missing Mackenzie Lueck. Details on KSL 5 TV

5:22 AM - 27 Jun 2019 pst
I think the fact there are officers on the scene, that the homeowner is being denied access and is likely in custody, and that there are canopies covering areas of the backyard all suggest they did in fact find evidence at the scene.

His book is horrifying and I hope it has nothing what so ever to do with what happened to ML.

The homeowner apparently lives at that property. That's important to remember, considering how extensive the search appears to be. They're checking items in the back of the garage and digging up the backyard. The owner is the one who had the bonfires which occurred over several days according to the neighbors as interviewed. This is an Air BnB which usually means short term renting, with pricing by the night. I think we can guess where this is going, but until it's confirmed...sitting on hands time.

No one knows how they knew each other yet.

Mackenzie’s Instagram started following an account called Fatherless yesterday so we have been discussing the possibilities. It’s easily explained away though and not necessarily connected.
She knew the homeowner through a job she did about a year ago at a blood plasma donation center. Can't link it yet because it would identify him which is against the rules until he's reported as a official P.O.I.

I think the fact there are officers on the scene, that the homeowner is being denied access and is likely in custody, and that there are canopies covering areas of the backyard all suggest they did in fact find evidence at the scene.

His book is horrifying and I hope it has nothing what so ever to do with what happened to ML.

Who's book?

Just my opinion: Perhaps the homeowner is a classmate or coworker (even former). We do not know if ML was into drugs and I don’t mean hard core I mean recreational and pills. She is down bc of grandma and knows where she can score. Maybe she wasn’t planning on this but received a message from the homeowner saying he was sorry for her loss which is what made her think she wants to get something to boost her spirits.

ML & homeowners text and plan to meet. Perhaps it is ML‘s idea to meet at the park because she doesn’t want to go to his house. She arrives at the park, they do a first round and decide to go to his house. From there, something gets out of control. He makes advances towards her and she turns him down and says it’s not like that. Knowing of her alternative lifestyle he gets upset “so you will be with an old SD but not me” ... Forces himself on her, hence mattress is sold days later, and things spiral resulting in death.

All my opinion of course. I have personally never thought the SD SB has anything to do with this. The whole point of those relationships is to be wined and dined— a 3am park and this place does not fit the bill. I have always thought this was drug related (no not a drug mule or hauling drugs in her suitcase) just pills and such.

The Airbnb host who is also a model portrays himself as a hard seller and a likable person. May be he is bisexual or gay or may be he portrayed like that to others. (From his model photos, i thought he was gay) College girls usually (casually) smoke weed with such (gay) persons and may be that's why she wanted to hang out at that time and let her guard down. When high, he probably has a deviant side or just wanted to take monetary advantage of a snuff (with help from other(s))
What i find interestingly disturbing is why are there people who are victim blaming - on her FB page, elsewhere on FB and on twitter - may be they are all part of a gang to distract from the truth.

Last edited:
Could there be a network "nexus" of Air BNB used for snuff films? I feel gross typing that, but considering what we've heard/read/seen today regarding Air BNBs.

I thought the exact same thing after seeing the most recent review on the Airbnb listing (which is gone now...most recent review I’m seeing is from a Dennis in May 2019 and that was definitely not the most recent one yesterday...)

I've been all over the place on this one surmising a connection to ML's online life, or just a meet up with a friend.

I don't think she was catfished.

Based on developments overnight, I now believe it was a meet up with a friend and his intentions were bad immediately and preplanned. How it got to this point, I have no idea. There will be a story behind this I am sure.

I think this is going to be a very sad day.

My own thoughts, MOO and all that Jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member