Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly but if a guy can write a book about a murder mystery, he will try to make sure there are no evidences. Probably well planned. He might even have a defense of "O.D" and panicked after that if ever caught but the trolls victim-blaming on the internet have an ulterior motive, i guess.

Just because he wrote a book about a murder mystery doesn't necessarily mean he is a murderer. Bret Easton Ellis wrote American Psycho, that doesn't mean he is out walking the streets living the exact life of Patrick Bateman. MOO

Right?

It's. Not. The. Lyft. Driver.

J.M.O.

OK, but some of us just coming to this thread because of being out of town haven't read 6 whole threads to see how much this may or may not have been discussed, so patience is appreciated.

Interesting that the owner(s) or residents of the home are described alternatively as either "he" or "they" by reporters.

Well, who is the 2nd person?!

If additional people are involved, this may get more depraved than it already seems to be.

Perhaps just a politically correct reporter. Ya know, we're not supposed to use "he" and "she" anymore. (rolling my eyes)

Like most if us here, I presume there is some connection and therefore some legitimate reason that KL would meet up with someone in a park at 3am. Not knowing her personality at all, I can only speculate as to her emotional state and wonder what would be intriguing enough to do so. She was returning from a trip home for the funeral of one of her grandmothers. Her flight home was somewhat delayed and arrived late (early morning). It was 3am! already when she met up with this driver. What could have lured her to go in this alternate direction and not simply go home to her roommates, her beloved kitty and her bed? There seems to have been some pull that was strong enough to divert her from her home.

Just because he wrote a book about a murder mystery doesn't necessarily mean he is a murderer. Bret Easton Ellis wrote American Psycho, that doesn't mean he is out walking the streets living the exact life of Patrick Bateman. MOO

Please, I did not say or accuse anyone. I stated the fact about the intelligence of a mind.

Prior to that, the reporter says LE is looking into a person who lives at that home and they are talking to that person. So, who knows...:oops:
and yet we have the last known texting MSM I just posted - so wonder which it is? did she text more than one person after Mom? Something is definitely going on at the house to have that many LE/crime scene vehicles, etc. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken