Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely believe he is the POI and responsible for this crime, presuming there is one. However, if he did indeed grow up in a violent childhood environment such as Nigeria or Somali, the violence he wrote about could indeed be somewhat autobiographical. Not to say it couldn't affect his psyche or created twisted violent fantasies that resulted in him being a potentially sociopathic killer.
I agree he is the POI for good reason and his book likely has autobiographical elements, but I'm not entirely comfortable with the speculation on here that just because he wrote about something means he automatically is capable of it or did it in real life. Not saying you're saying this. But I've seen other folks on here seem to assume just because he wrote it means he is guilty.

He certainly may have committed crimes inspired by what he has written, but I also know lots of writers with twisted imaginations who are perfectly nice, law-abiding citizens otherwise. :)

He had on his facebook liking justin . tv in 2012, so I'm sure he was into Twitch. I'm going to take a look and see if I can't find him on there...

We should def look into this! I'm into gaming myself. There are other online gaming places we can look as well that I know of from being in the gaming world.

Any MSM reports ... "ie...what we know about AA"?? (I think Heavy does them often).

TIA!!

It sure doesn’t look right to me:eek:
It is an Army cold weather fleece. The patches and name are velcroed on.
IMG_9199_Custom__34187.1506355087.300.300.jpg

His name with what appears to be an exclamation point seems off though.
ECWCS Gen III Level 3 USAF Fleece Jacket (Foliage)

They used Velcro name tapes a few years ago. The fleece may not be army issued and could be why it doesn’t match up. He was either brand new to the army or didn’t put his rank on for some reason.

Yeah. I’m not sure of Army uniform regulations, but when I served in the Marines, we would only wear a fleece like that when we were deployed.

We had to have our rank attached, which was a metal chevron.

I missed something. Where did the idea of the necklacing come in? Were there burned tires etc found at the scene?

Some are speculating since he wrote about it in his book and had a fire in his backyard the last week that perhaps he was reenacting what he wrote in his book. Nobody knows what was found on the scene. Perhaps there were tires.

I agree he is the POI for good reason and his book likely has autobiographical elements, but I'm not entirely comfortable with the speculation on here that just because he wrote about something means he automatically is capable of it or did it in real life. Not saying you're saying this. But I've seen other folks on here seem to assume just because he wrote it means he is guilty.

He certainly may have committed crimes inspired by what he has written, but I also know lots of writers with twisted imaginations who are perfectly nice, law-abiding citizens otherwise. :)
Thank you!!! I have been wondering with all the talk on here about being careful about what is posted why these things are given merit.

Some are speculating since he wrote about it in his book and had a fire in his backyard the last week that perhaps he was reenacting what he wrote in his book. Nobody knows what was found on the scene. Perhaps there were tires.

Surely people for blocks around would hear someone being burned alive. There is no way he did that.

My
They used Velcro name tapes a few years ago. The fleece may not be army issued and could be why it doesn’t match up. He was either brand new to the army or didn’t put his rank on for some reason.
I asked my husband who is military (he isn’t army though). He said it looks like a legit fleece.

A pitchfork?

I really, really hope it ends up being unrelated to the case.

Sickened.

JMO.
Also, 27 BOXES OF AR-15 223 AMMUNITION! Makes me wonder if he was planning something else, too. Reports have said that he has no previous (known) criminal history so I wonder if his recent divorce may have ignited a long-simmering rage. If he is responsible for the disappearance of ML, could he also have been planning something else - which is why he had 540 rounds of ammunition (20 per box).

Question:

In the Lizzy Shelley case a few weeks ago, we were all so impressed at how fast their rapid DNA process was. It seemed like they had results within 1-2 hours. So why isn’t that being used here? It makes me wonder if there was no sign of her in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie