GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have a date yet for the start of the trial? Also, I heard NG is going to be in the courtroom for this one, does that mean that HLN is going to show it live?

I do not think it means anything that NG is there.
TO ME it only means that she will be her nasty self, when we hear from her.

Lol! yeah, that's true. but since everything on HLN is based around her, I'm assuming all the other shows are gonna pick up on the trial too.

I guess the 20/20 show has been pulled; I cannot find the full episode any where not even in parts on youtube. Has it been yanked or does anyone have a link to the full episode; please post it. I've looked and looked. I can only find the 7 min clip from the epi. Thanks in Advance! TIA! :)

I guess the 20/20 show has been pulled; I cannot find the full episode any where not even in parts on youtube. Has it been yanked or does anyone have a link to the full episode; please post it. I've looked and looked. I can only find the 7 min clip from the epi. Thanks in Advance! TIA! :)

That's all I can find as well. I did see the show tho. I would keep checking. I know when I search for transcripts at times they don't show up until days later. Perhaps that is the case?

I was able to view the full episode a few minutes ago with this link:
http://abcnews.go.com/watch/2020/SH559026/VD55219100/2020-713-life-of-lies?rfr=rss

Thank you, NIN for the link.

This trial is supposed to start tomorrow right? Does anyone have livestream links?

Will the narcissist in the good doctor rear its ugly head and talk himself into taking the stand? I've read how "smart" he is, how his whole world is a stage -- and he apparently likes to be the star -- can he resist?!
icon10.gif

She stated she would be covering it live on several occasions, but who knows.

Jury selection to begin in Martin MacNeill trial
Courts » Doctor is accused of killing his wife to continue affair.

Jury selection in a five-week trial for a Pleasant Grove doctor accused of killing his wife in 2007 is expected to begin Tuesday in Provo.

The questionnaire also asks potential jurors how they feel toward a person who is unfaithful to their spouse, and whether the fact that MacNeill had an affair at the time of his wife’s death would cause them to be unfair.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/56984535-78/macneill-death-michele-martin.html.csp

more at link^

BTW I just read that his trial will start on Thursday; so I am anticipating that jury selection begins today and they will have openings Thursday.

Another Jeff MacDonald. Sooooppppper creepy. Poor kids.

Oh! And that other bathtub killing mormon husband! What was his name??

Isnt he creepy? I feel so badly for her and her girls and her family and I fear this is going to be a very emotionally draining case. But I plan on being here! I wish I had a link to the prelim hearing last week; I missed it. Hate to ask; but if anyone has a tape of it; or if they did put it on youtube let me know? Ever so grateful; TIA!! I really wanted to watch the pre lim

Isnt he creepy? I feel so badly for her and her girls and her family and I fear this is going to be a very emotionally draining case. But I plan on being here! I wish I had a link to the prelim hearing last week; I missed it. Hate to ask; but if anyone has a tape of it; or if they did put it on youtube let me know? Ever so grateful; TIA!! I really wanted to watch the pre lim

Me too Cherry...been waiting for this one !

Is this correct and current?

Defense: Randall Spencer & Susanne Gustin
Prosecution: Chad Grunander
Judge: Derek Pullan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics