GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct done, Defense is up for Cross... :eek:ddsmiley:

Hmmm... Defense plays the 911 call again slowed down, and he can be heard saying 3058 instead of just 305.

Hearing it as the dispatcher did, you could not hear or understand him saying the full 3058.

the slowing of the 911 call doesn't mean anything to me.........

the original call is what the dispatcher had to work with and she did a fine job in figuring out the address!

Boy I have not seen much of this trial but it sure seems objections from the defense get sustained all the time. Weird.

the slowing of the 911 call doesn't mean anything to me.........

the original call is what the dispatcher had to work with and she did a fine job in figuring out the address!

Oh I totally agree. But the defense was trying to poke holes in the theory that he purposefully gave the wrong address. The jury could take that into consideration. :twocents:

This has to be one of the most mild mannered trials I have ever seen. The flow seems a bit choppy to me. :twocents:

Does anyone get into the tub with their head near the faucet? I'm a head at the other end of the tub kinda person and everyone I've EVER seen in a tub has their head in the opposite direction from the running water. Seems odd to me. like that was as far as he could drag her to the tub, head closest to the door.

Does anyone get into the tub with their head near the faucet? I'm a head at the other end of the tub kinda person and everyone I've EVER seen in a tub has their head in the opposite direction from the running water. Seems odd to me. like that was as far as he could drag her to the tub, head closest to the door.

I think that's one of the biggest red flags. No one gets in that way. Not only is it just counter-intuitive, i.e. wrong, you couldn't lean back or lie down because of the faucet. And the slope would force your back into the faucet.

I can't even picture anyone all messed up on a bunch of drugs doing that. There's some thing that don't get messedf up when you are and getting in the bathtub the normal way is one of them.

Whitney Houston, enough drugs to die, still got in the tub the right way.

I don't think anythhig could change my mind on this aspect, she did not get in that tub by herself and she wasn't conscious when it happened.

I doubt it. People also don't usually get in the tub with a shirt on. :twocents:

I feel bad for this witness. Clearly she had a hard time being there when this happened.

I don't get why she couldn't help get her out of the tub? :waitasec: Why did they have to wait for Doug? (no answer necessary, just thinking out loud)

So if he called 911 before Mrs. Daniels got there, he is lying about doing CPR as he said to the 911 operator. He could not have been doing it while she was in the tub. CPR was after she was removed from the tub.

I'll tell you who:..... wait... wait for it.... wait... no one.

Not meant as a criticism, but prosecutor appears inexperienced in basic direct examination

Dis-jointed questions, sorry hard to keep up here,lol.

First time poster - long time reader at WS. Not sure I'm posting correctly but can't stand it anymore - had to ask this - Is this prosecutor just out of law school? I've never seen anything like it before.

Here comes cross by defense atty who appears silly but that is a ruse, imo

Good day all. Finally got here. Cant clear my calendar for later today but have for all of next week. Thanks all for todays updates. Heading to WAT :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks