GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Gypsy will be up next if Ada is not allowed. I think Gypsy will have much more to offer than Ada.

Is there anything the State can do to show this Judge's extreme bias and get him removed at this point?

...ahhh, body language of the prosecutors. Faces resting on hands for all of them. They are dejected.

Is there anything the State can do to show this Judge's extreme bias and get him removed at this point?

I don't think this situation is biased on his part. What he is saying is true and IMO accurate unfortunately. Blame the investigators :(

I'll look to minor4th chiming in, but all that he is listing and what he is saying right now, to me, sounds like a good jurist..........unfortunately. :moo: :-(

judge said with Alexis being first in the home
WRONG
should have said Ada

Does the judge factor in the nervousness of a child testifying against her Daddy about the death of her Mommy???? If her original statement through Alexis and her interview statement are the same......to me the evidence supports what she said.

the justice center interview was not tainted
once again used Alexis and not ADA
Pros objected and told judge ^^

state can show the justice center interview
and then ada may come to stand

Ooooo can show the interview on tape and allow cross. Better than nothing!!

Sounds like CJC interview will be entered and Ada will testify based on that interview Right?

Yes, and if the def opens any doors then the pros can go thru them.

Yes Chelly. After interview she will be on cross. IF the defense opens any doors then the state may address on re-direct. It's like the wisdom of King Solomon!

Well, according to the affidavit the neighbours arriving at the house after Ada ran and got help are all saying Michele was in the tub just the way Ada had described:

Point 73:

"Kristi observed Michele still in the tub with her head exposed near the rim of the tub, by the faucet, just as Ada described, however, the water had been drained out of the tub"

Point 76:

"Angie Aguilar reported when she entered the MacNeill bathroom with Kristi Daniels, the tub was drained, Michele's head was at the faucet end of the tub"

http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.co.../Affidavit-in-support-of-arrest-warrant-2.pdf

I guess the judge can't say these grown up people are tainted, too?!? :)

HLN has got it wrong,,,,,they are reporting that ADA will be testifying, which is misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd