GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense sure can't say the prosecution witnesses are overly prepared.

The defense is not very prepared either. The male lawyer mixed up the date of Michele's family, said the 11th instead of the 14th, and then also mixed up the LE's name.

Aside: I love how her hair looks. In the interview she was still coloring her hair.

Gypsy is a rare name?I have not heard of anyone with that name..I am sure there are but just never heard of any.
I guess until a crime is committed?
anyway her Mom looks a lot like her but her daughter had a BAD FACE reconstruction making her jawbones a bit too high maybe?

What a lovely delightful Lady. She deserved better than the hardship Gypsy provided.

vicky lives in Cheynne, Wy

also lived in Florida

in 2007 and 2008 in Wy

have hobby farm (chicken ducks goats)

-----------

she's a very conservative looking lady as compared to her daughter

-----------

gypsy is her eldest daughter
they have a child they adopted

last saw in 2007/2008

knows marty - supposedly fiancé of her daughter

summer of 2007 first time saw him
gypsy was excited for family to meet him

he sent her a nice painting and letter for Mother's day

-----did she just flip the picture over?

Gypsy is a rare name?I have not heard of anyone with that name..I am sure there are but just never heard of any.
I guess until a crime is committed?
anyway her Mom looks a lot like her but her daughter had a BAD FACE reconstruction making her jawbones a bit too high maybe?

Bad Face reconstruction? Is that what that is? Did she loose all her teeth because her lower face looked funny to me like someone with bad dentures?

Vicki flipped over the picture of Gypsy so that it is lying face down

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Did she just blatantly flip over Martins picture?

Defense wanted to see the letter MM wrote to the witness.....and then the witness turned over the picture of MM that was sitting on the edge of the witness bench......LOL!

Where did Alexis/the children think MacNeill was during these visits to Gypsy's parents?

testimony

marty was very impressive
a doctor and an attorney
we were pleased

they came for numerous visits

Bad Face reconstruction? Is that what that is? Did she loose all her teeth because her lower face looked funny to me like someone with bad dentures?

I do not know about the dentures:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member