GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricki

Reaction score
How about a jury question of "What were you going to say about that photo?" :facepalm:

To bad about the photo. For Gypsy to have gotten that jacket she would have had to go into Michele's closet or MM would have had to given it to her.
Letting your mistress wear your wife's clothing takes balls. Being photographed in it is ballsier.

CUCKOOHEAD

Reaction score
Why don't all the attorneys go up to the podium? I seem to remember other trials where all would approach.

Dmacky

Reaction score
Looking forward to the jury questions! Gotta dentist app. at 2:15, so take good notes for me!!!

Softail

Reaction score
What is wrong with MM's facial skin? it looks all blotchy

Looks like age spots to me. :dunno: I suppose if you asked him, you would get an entirely different answer. Probably something fatal. :giggle:

CarolinaMoon

Reaction score
I'm thinking the jury figured out what Gypsy was wearing based on that objection!

geevee

Well-Known Stickie
Reaction score
I didn't see the stack, are there a lot of questions or just a lot of discussion about a few?

scorekeeper

Reaction score
age spots and probably from going to the tanning beds.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MagicRose99

Watch out for my thorns!
Reaction score
dunno... but this silence is getting on my nerves! LOL! I keep checking my sound and volume.

digitalwindows

Reaction score
Okay, this is just low IMO. She didn't submit those letters.

I think this shows that MM sent a letter to the school to mislead his relationship with Alexis.. I mean after all he is the one that signed it Joseph Martin. Alexis says she has never seen it and I believe her.

Leilei

Blue Star Mom Times Two
Reaction score
Looks like age spots to me. :dunno: I suppose if you asked him, you would get an entirely different answer. Probably something fatal. :giggle:

*gigglesnort* He was a handsome guy once upon a time. Maybe this is Father Time doing an early pay-back on him.

Bravo

Reaction score
To bad about the photo. For Gypsy to have gotten that jacket she would have had to go into Michele's closet or MM would have had to given it to her.
Letting your mistress wear your wife's clothing takes balls. Being photographed in it is ballsier.

Given the fact that Gypsy attended the Funeral. IMO she knew that jacket was Michele's. When my Mom died I kept a couple of her sweaters we had given her at Birthdays. It made me feel close to my Mom to have them. I didn't know if I could ever wear them. Eventually I did. Proudly. For a Mistress to wear the dead wife's clothing is beyond despicable. Then again I believe Gypsy to be a Sociopath as well. Not beyond the scope of her reality. IMO.

jojomonkey

Reaction score
Given the fact that Gypsy attended the Funeral. IMO she knew that jacket was Michele's. When my Mom died I kept a couple of her sweaters we had given her at Birthdays. It made me feel close to my Mom to have them. I didn't know if I could ever wear them. Eventually I did. Proudly. For a Mistress to wear the dead wife's clothing is beyond despicable. Then again I believe Gypsy to be a Sociopath as well. Not beyond the scope of her reality. IMO.

She attended the funeral? This is the first time I heard that. Dear God...these people are beyond sick.

scorekeeper

Reaction score
did anyone get the questions/answers?

I got a phone call......

Dr. Grey up next

Softail

Reaction score
Dr. Grey is up. (nope, not Meredith). Chief ME in Utah.

Softail

Reaction score
did anyone get the questions/answers?

I got a phone call......

Dr. Grey up next

I only got the first one -

Do you know what your mother's sur name was pre-marriage?

Answer - Somers

Status
Not open for further replies.