GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh snap, is this the pic of Gypsy wearing Michele's clothing?

State tried to get in that Gypsy was wearing Michele's blazer in the photo. Defense immediately objected.

I am sooo glad Alexis got that in. Put that in your hat Defense. "If she had believed her Dad murdered her Mom at that time she would have never left". That was important for the Jury to hear. IMO.

So the defense doesn't want Alexis to say what Gypsy was wearing in the photo? Hmm, wonder what else she had that didn't belong to her.

Sidebar to discuss whether Alexis will be allowed to say Gypsy was wearing clothes of Michele'sin a photo.

So the defense doesn't want Alexis to say what Gypsy was wearing in the photo? Hmm, wonder what she had that didn't belong to her.

Michele's blazer/jacket

Did that photo of Gypsy already come in? If so then I would think what she is wearing can be heard in court?

Oh, I hope the judge allows Alexis to tell the jury that Gypsy is wearing her Mom's clothes in that picture.........

please, please, please

Just started watching on hln I get where all the comments came

While I am happy to have the camera on Martin in order to see his facial expressions, I do wish that the female defense lawyer would move out of the shot. Her being there makes me want to add comments that would not be on topic.

I have, once again, seen no reaction from Martin when his own flesh and blood has been on the stand testifying to things that are clearly upsetting to them.

This redirect is great. Short, sweet, and hammering home much important info. The prosecutor is making the defense atty look like a real maggot by comparison.

YEA!!! Altho I do enjoy the drama. One does not need the drama to get the point across.

I enjoy the drama, too, and loved the forceful style of Juan during the Arias trial. But, in this case, at least right now, I am loving the quiet "a-ha" moments that the prosecution is bringing. I think it is helping much more than the snarkiness of the defense.

Oh, jury questions!

How about a jury question of "What were you going to say about that photo?" :facepalm:

The WAT feed is just a few seconds behind the Fox feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken