GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a jury question of "What were you going to say about that photo?" :facepalm:

To bad about the photo. For Gypsy to have gotten that jacket she would have had to go into Michele's closet or MM would have had to given it to her.
Letting your mistress wear your wife's clothing takes balls. Being photographed in it is ballsier.

Why don't all the attorneys go up to the podium? I seem to remember other trials where all would approach.

Looking forward to the jury questions! Gotta dentist app. at 2:15, so take good notes for me!!!

What is wrong with MM's facial skin? it looks all blotchy

Looks like age spots to me. :dunno: I suppose if you asked him, you would get an entirely different answer. Probably something fatal. :giggle:

I'm thinking the jury figured out what Gypsy was wearing based on that objection!

I didn't see the stack, are there a lot of questions or just a lot of discussion about a few?

age spots and probably from going to the tanning beds.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

dunno... but this silence is getting on my nerves! LOL! I keep checking my sound and volume.

Okay, this is just low IMO. She didn't submit those letters.

I think this shows that MM sent a letter to the school to mislead his relationship with Alexis.. I mean after all he is the one that signed it Joseph Martin. Alexis says she has never seen it and I believe her.

Looks like age spots to me. :dunno: I suppose if you asked him, you would get an entirely different answer. Probably something fatal. :giggle:

*gigglesnort* He was a handsome guy once upon a time. Maybe this is Father Time doing an early pay-back on him.

To bad about the photo. For Gypsy to have gotten that jacket she would have had to go into Michele's closet or MM would have had to given it to her.
Letting your mistress wear your wife's clothing takes balls. Being photographed in it is ballsier.

Given the fact that Gypsy attended the Funeral. IMO she knew that jacket was Michele's. When my Mom died I kept a couple of her sweaters we had given her at Birthdays. It made me feel close to my Mom to have them. I didn't know if I could ever wear them. Eventually I did. Proudly. For a Mistress to wear the dead wife's clothing is beyond despicable. Then again I believe Gypsy to be a Sociopath as well. Not beyond the scope of her reality. IMO.

Given the fact that Gypsy attended the Funeral. IMO she knew that jacket was Michele's. When my Mom died I kept a couple of her sweaters we had given her at Birthdays. It made me feel close to my Mom to have them. I didn't know if I could ever wear them. Eventually I did. Proudly. For a Mistress to wear the dead wife's clothing is beyond despicable. Then again I believe Gypsy to be a Sociopath as well. Not beyond the scope of her reality. IMO.

She attended the funeral? This is the first time I heard that. Dear God...these people are beyond sick.

did anyone get the questions/answers?

I got a phone call......

Dr. Grey up next

Dr. Grey is up. (nope, not Meredith). Chief ME in Utah.

did anyone get the questions/answers?

I got a phone call......

Dr. Grey up next

I only got the first one -

Do you know what your mother's sur name was pre-marriage?

Answer - Somers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members