GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
defense with inmate #1

8/17 - phone call with jeff robinson - concern with trial being televised
and still going on about making deals

once again inmate #1 says that defense doesn't have all the conversation

detective robinson and inmate #1 had email codes.......lol

So what if Inmate #1 thought he was a key witness or thought he might get some time off his sentence........he's a drug dealer.....marty's a murderer.....

on and on........

Ok, so inmate #1 talked to his mom often, was hoping to get out early, and had many girlfriends. :sigh:

Let's move on......

Is it just me, or does the female defense attorney always have a "sour grapes" expression on her face?

not just you...I expected a new hairdo by now but guess she is holding steady

has Spencer ever heard the term "less is more"????

Ten minutes and my brain is starting to numb. Gonna be a loooong daay.

Isn't it a given that some people would like a reward for doing the right thing? Even though I have returned money and other things like credit cards that I found without a thought if I was in prison I would be trying to get out asap.

Ok, so inmate #1 talked to his mom often, was hoping to get out early, and had many girlfriends. :sigh:

Let's move on......

Don't forget he hoped to be home for Christmas. But the real point the defense is going for is 'operation 1 & 2' - his real AHA! point. Even the defendant appears irritated by this cross.

I hope he is under his girl friend's Christmas tree also!!!!!

Inmate #1 tells defense that his is a federal case and the state may not have any pull.............#1 understands this........why doesn't Spencer?????

Isn't it a given that some people would like a reward for doing the right thing? Even though I have returned money and other things like credit cards that I found without a thought if I was in prison I would be trying to get out asap.

I have already tuned out and lost interest in this mind numbing cross examination

I think the judge can hurry this along....seems like I have seen that in other cases....this is like paint drying. Give.it.a.rest. IMO

I think the judge can hurry this along....seems like I have seen that in other cases....this is like paint drying. Give.it.a.rest. IMO

Oh my gosh, I am glad that company is coming soon. This man is really boring and getting monotonous.

I turned on trial for something interesting....ugh, I get the defense.

Snoozeville!

I'm enjoying the judge blowing his nose. :)

:judge:

For anyone who isn't watching, Spencer is just reading again. :eek:ddsmiley: Lot's of "That's what you said, Right?"

Has anyone else noticed that Spencer has calmed down with the ghetto talk? (from reading)

bbm
Just watched the judge blowing his nose. Sounds a little congested. I can't imagine having to listen to Spencer drone on and on and on if I had a head cold.

Could Martin possibly blink any more frequently?

Did anyone notice that Spencer referred to Inmate #1 by his surname? Shame on him.

:treadmill:phone call by phone, line by line, we go.... Point was made why does he get to go onandonanon? :treadmill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth