GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
same outfit as day 2 of her testimony

I am usually very skeptical about jailhouse informants and witnesses, but I believed the inmates in this case. There's really nothing showing that they are lying or getting special deals that would motivate them to make up stories.

Of course there will be recross. Judge didn't even really have to really ask :headbang:

bbm
Just watched the judge blowing his nose. Sounds a little congested. I can't imagine having to listen to Spencer drone on and on and on if I had a head cold.

I think the judge has what I have and it does make ones head want to explode !

she is wearing the outfit from day 1

they did not get married........

continued living together

they did get marriage license
but didn't get married

in 2008, still living together as husband and wife

as Gilliam MacNeill

and had military ID

I'm a few minutes behind. I'm glad Grunander brought out #1 not knowing the other inmates. I don't know whether he did that with the earlier inmates or not.

I also noticed yesterday one of the inmates mentioned Martin being in federal prison for fraud. I'm surprised the defense did not move for a mistrial on that.

This has got to be tough for Gypsy but any empathy evaporates when I remember she had a photo of Michele hanging in her closet and her roomy/ies said she referred to it as knowing your enemies.

IMO she had a vendaetta to replace Michele.

Hmmm... where are we going with this? Ohhh the arrest...

who smiles perkily when testifying yep, I was arrrested.

marty said he told officials that she is her common law wife

in a letter to G while in jail

marty book $ on her books

The letters! "Sweetheart" He put money on her books. Huh, the letter he got was the first one in nine months - was she playing him while incarcerated?

I also noticed yesterday one of the inmates mentioned Martin being in federal prison for fraud. I'm surprised the defense did not move for a mistrial on that.

At the time I asked if that was the first mention of it. I was surprised they didn't object.

"It's been a long time".

It had been a long time for the inmates, too, but they remembered plenty - she's bobbing and weaving here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam