GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gypsy is a survivor if MacNeill goes down she has not intention of going any further down with him.

She has cut her losses.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 21s
"You are worth everything I go through to get you back in my life," #MartinMacNeill wrote to Gypsy. @fox13now #MacNeilltrial

She is trying so hard to distance herself, but I also think there is an excellent chance that she never loved him, but was playing him for $$$.

Just a few letters?

The US post office must have designated this loving pair as customer of the year.

Pead has very poor body language..too bad its not one of the other guys...he is not the best choice for such an important witness

She is as cold as he is! He showed no emotion for his kids and wife, or poor little Ada, but is shaken up over her, who is obviously so sly and dodgy? I honestly think he did love her, and that it was a relief and a revelation to be in a relationship with someone where he could finally be his true slimy self with, and not half to keep up a front with her. She loved him and knew exactly what and who he was. She was made out of the same cloth as he was.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is what's going on that she's throwing him under the bus re their "relationship" for fear of getting charged with perjury from her comments to Judge Benson?

During this time of letter writing while Martin and Gypsy are separated by prison sentences, Martin MUST demonstrate love, and desire for Gypsy and make extravagant promises to her to keep her under his manipulative spell so she won't spill the beans on him.

She is trying so hard to distance herself, but I also think there is an excellent chance that she never loved him, but was playing him for $$$.

:winner: I do too! I've thought that all along!

i wish he would ask her what their plans were for the kids

During this time of letter writing while Martin and Gypsy are separated by prison sentences, Martin MUST demonstrate love, and desire for Gypsy and make extravagant promises to her to keep her under his manipulative spell so she won't spill the beans on him.

But isn't it interesting how MN is extremely emotional today with her on the stand, is it an act?

Will they tell how it was illegal for them to be having this communication at all in jail and out the third party who was transporting the letters?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I often think testimony of jailhouse snitches AND high-paid-expert witnesses would best be overlooked by jury.

Why would you overlook the testimony of an expert witness??

Wouldn't you love to ask MM how it feels to learn the person he killed his wife and ruined his family and his future for was playing him like a fiddle?

Then again, in his mind she's just acting now and she loves him as much as he does her.

Showing an envelope addressed to Carol Smith. She was the go-between to get the letters to each other.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 2m
Some jurors stone faced, a couple look uncomfortable as these VERY personal letters are being read in court. #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
The prosecution is trying to prove to the jury that Gypsy Willis IS the motive for the murder of Michele MacNeill. @fox13now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong