GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my understanding that MM & GW were ordered by the court n
To have no communications. So these letters were covert.

Interesting that Gypsy is the one who knew enough to warn MACneill about what he writes in his letters, especially in light of his legal credentials.

OK...was working and missed it!!!!

She did not want to answer a question and used the 5th? What was the question??

did anyone else lose their feed on the fox13 link? I see the seal is still up on WAT, but says live stream is off-air on the fox site :(

FWIW, the "It's been a very long time" count is 2 and today's phrase is either "I was very lonely" or "I assert my fifth amendment right."

Oooohhh....this is worth being sick and staying home for !

I'm sure Spencer is preparing a mistrial motion: "In light of the shocking development that this key prosecution witness has been lying repeatedly on the stand, Your Honor has no choice but to declare a mistrial with prejudice and report the prosecutors to the state ethics authorities for suborning her perjury."

Alternate version (say if she pleads the fifth): "In light of the shocking development that this key prosecution witness is suddenly hiding behind the 5th amendment, Your Honor has no choice but to declare a mistrial because this will unfairly bias the jury against my client."

:eek:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 28s
Uh oh, there seems to be some controversy over the fact that Spencer mentioned inmate 1's name. Stay tuned. #MartinMacNeill

did anyone else lose their feed on the fox13 link? I see the seal is still up on WAT, but says live stream is off-air on the fox site :(

I lost WAT feed briefly about 10 mins ago but am looking at seal (1221 EST)

Gypsy to take the fifth, possibly?

while i love the idea of gypsy having more legal problems I hate the idea they will come back and she takes the fifth?

Gypsy testimony today = a Bombshell opening on NG tonight

I'd rather see... BOMBSHELL tonight, Gypsy Willis thinks she is an attorney and approaches the bench for a sidebar!

:lol:

:laughcry:

:tyou: Everyone for all of the updates.

I saw up to Doc M crying. Wow, that was interesting. I realized that I had not noticed Gypsy even look over at him. Did she? What on earth was that man thinking? He had a lovely wife. Just does not make sense to me at all. And now he cries over Gypsy, not his lovely wife, not his marred children, not any of that. Over the woman he murdered for, the woman that now takes no notice of him. Just wow! Doesn't get more Shakespearian than this...

I am not impressed with this prosecutor at all. Talking into your hand?? Also, I wish he would ask the judge to have her answer the questions when she is non responsive. Let's put dome heat on her and wipe that smirk off her face.

while i love the idea of gypsy having more legal problems I hate the idea they will come back and she takes the fifth?

But, the questions will be asked. Did you tell x this (insert bombshell information here ) in your interview?

Gypsy pleads the 5th, but that in itself tells the jury she lied by saying it!

Who was it who claimed, "I would do anything to continue our relationship" (or words to that effect)? Was it MM or was it Gypsy? Thanks.

That is a hard written fact on paper, MM's mind set at the time. Not a good thing when he is on trial for killing his wife to carry on with his mistress.

OK...was working and missed it!!!!

She did not want to answer a question and used the 5th? What was the question??

The judge stopped it before Pead even asked the question once he heard what it was going to be related to. So it had to be something he was on the lookout for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3