GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
sustained!!

done with witness

didn't help marty at all!!!!!

He said "cardiac".

lol....my point....COMPRESSIONS (externally with both hands on the chest above the cardiac muscle), done to attempt to stimulate the cardiac tissue and restore activity thus "restarting" electrical impulses & perfusion

on the other point of a hard flat surface....RARE successful cardiac activity has been achieved with a strong, full force chest thrust but definitely NOT the manner of CPR practiced by a trained, certified physician.

The defense should have just not put on a defense.

lol....my point....COMPRESSIONS (externally with both hands on the chest above the cardiac muscle), done to attempt to stimulate the cardiac tissue and restore activity thus "restarting" electrical impulses & perfusion

on the other point of a hard flat surface....RARE successful cardiac activity has been achieved with a strong, full force chest thrust but definitely NOT the manner of CPR practiced by a trained, certified physician.

I was agreeing with you that he used the wrong "C" word for ABC.

Do any of you sleuthers who have been following this trial since Day 1 know if we have any idea about the make up of the jury? IMO this case will ride heavily on the type of jurors - whether they can piece together the abundance of circumstantial evidence or whether there are some that "need a photo of the crime", so to speak. Just interested in types of professions on the jury, approx. ages etc., not any identifying information of course.

One more witness coming up at 1>00 p.m. Whodat you think?

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 2m
Last defense witness is an ergonomics expert to testify about lifting someone out of a tub. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

so the ergonomics expert was so busy they could not be there waiting? The end to this trial is such a fizzle that I am not even that interested in closing arguments. Please let the prosecution put up a timeline. They should have been doing this all along. the judge is a mess today...seems sick and just wants out. Those are my impressions.

Do we know that she shamed him or cut him off? For *advertiser censored*? Really?

I can understand starting to hate someone b/c of the way they treat you and drifting apart. I can't understand shaming or cutting someone off over *advertiser censored*.

She forgave him for a lot of things. Early into their marriage he went to jail for fraud and she stayed. I think the *advertiser censored* has something to do with their religion. It might not seem a big deal for some but others it's a big taboo.

She forgave him for a lot of things. Early into their marriage he went to jail for fraud and she stayed. I think the *advertiser censored* has something to do with their religion. It might not seem a big deal for some but others it's a big taboo.

Okay, I got it, and what GetReal said. I understand he had mistresses too, so that would mean cut off for good.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
Prosecution wants Tami Black's testimony tossed. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Exactly. Medical professional who makes all of these phone calls, while supposedly giving the patient CPR - funny that MM didn't hang up on his colleague, but did so twice (I think) while on the phone with 911.

Just doesn't make sense. Plus there's the whole picking Ada up thing. Michele had plans to do that and go to Mickey D's.

I hope you're right on the conviction. I think the past two days of testimony helped a lot!

Defense helped the state with this witness imo....called 911, called Alexis and now Vanzat all while performing CPR on Michelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88