GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
so why was black allowed in the first place???? judge just wants to get this finished.

One more witness coming up at 1>00 p.m. Whodat you think?

The busted toe expert and how you can't even unshell a peanut when you have one of those toes let alone yank your wife from death. Jogging, lifting weights and banging your sidekicks is not affected by busted toe syndrome.

Do any of you sleuthers who have been following this trial since Day 1 know if we have any idea about the make up of the jury? IMO this case will ride heavily on the type of jurors - whether they can piece together the abundance of circumstantial evidence or whether there are some that "need a photo of the crime", so to speak. Just interested in types of professions on the jury, approx. ages etc., not any identifying information of course.

I have some notes written down about them. I'll write about them later when I get home. :)

Defense helped the state with this witness imo....called 911, called Alexis and now Vanzat all while performing CPR on Michelle.

Whatever happened to speaker phone while on 911 call?! Or just lay the phone down and tell them to speak loudly as he was performing CPR?

Okay, I got it, and what GetReal said. I understand he had mistresses too, so that would mean cut off for good.

Honestly, I would consider breaking the law higher on my "get rid of the guy" list than *advertiser censored* but that's just me. I still tease my husband and ask where's his *advertiser censored* stash on his computer. As far as I know, he doesn't have one.

<modsnip>

It was stated on Tricias last radio show with Ben Winslow that this is a very diversified jury,

Do any of you sleuthers who have been following this trial since Day 1 know if we have any idea about the make up of the jury? IMO this case will ride heavily on the type of jurors - whether they can piece together the abundance of circumstantial evidence or whether there are some that "need a photo of the crime", so to speak. Just interested in types of professions on the jury, approx. ages etc., not any identifying information of course.

Jury was selected behind closed doors. So no info on jury.

Why couldn't Martin just get a divorce? So easy!! He abandoned his kids anyway...

I think we might be listening to Spencer for the next couple of hours. He is trying to get everything thrown out.

The busted toe expert and how you can't even unshell a peanut when you have one of those toes let alone yank your wife from death. Jogging, lifting weights and banging your sidekicks is not affected by busted toe syndrome.

:silly::giggle::laughcry:

In general the attorneys in this case were certainly not outstanding or even very good...and well the judge I just don't know. This trial had every element to be really interesting but it really has not been...even Gypsy was a flop.

I know there are 8 women and 4 men. Also a websleuth member who was at trial said they were mostly younger jurors.

Don't know how the state could possibly prove this, but my thought is that there is more to the motive than just wanting to be with Gypsy (to which the defense can always reply that he would have gotten a divorce); I wonder if he realized that Michele knew about his fraud perpetrated to get into MD and Law school and if it came to a divorce, she could expose him for all that and his fake world would all come crumbling down.

Directed VerdictA ruling by a judge, typically made after the plaintiff has presented all of its evidence but before the defendant puts on its case, that awards judgment to the defendant. A directed verdict is usually made because the judge concludes the plaintiff has failed to offer the minimum amount of evidence to prove the case even if there were no opposition. In other words, the judge is saying that, as a matter of law, no reasonable jury could decide in the plaintiff's favor. In a criminal case, a directed verdict is a judgment of acquittal for the defendant.

http://www.nolo.com/dictionary/directed-verdict-term.html

Why couldn't Martin just get a divorce? So easy!! He abandoned his kids anyway...

$$$$$$$$$$$ (And she knew some of his secrets.)

Stupid to murder over it, but it happens every day in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle