GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me out here. Was Michelle's top cut off at home, ER or the ME's office, I forget.

Sorry Defense, this is a waste of time and no one in their right mind is going to stop and think about what is the best way to lift a loved one from a tub that is under water and non-responsive. Another epic fail, IMO.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Why didn't I realize this!!!

so know we know that marty paid attention during his annual OSHA training at work.......give him a certificate

this is a crock of bull.......

:facepalm:

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 40s
"Best practices" of Besser's study speaks to healthcare, not spouse unresponsive, Pead notes. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill

Well it isnt like he didn't have any pain meds lying around if he hurt his back:floorlaugh:

Still doesn't explain why he wouldn't at least try with the ladies.

Haha...this post made me....:floorlaugh:

Since I am fortunate enough not to be able to hear all of this, I have decided that all of the men there need some magazines for purchasing attractive ties. Yep, the internet works in Utah too, they can order while pretending to listen.

If we men bought our own ties, then what could our female loved ones give us for presents? :D

Maybe I will do an experiment tonight. If hubby is willing to throw a 50 lb. bag in the tub. I know I can do it and I have had a knee surgery. Given that Michele was wet I think Martin would have a better time of it.

But what if he says, "Hey I have a better idea!" :scared:

Well, at least the prosecutor asked him, "So you are saying they should have waited for mechanical means to lift her out of the tub?"

marty could have brought a hoyer lift home with him from the DC

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 42s
"If safety isn't an issue, why are we discussing safety today?" Pead asks Besser. @fox13now #MacNeilltrial #MartinMacNeill

Nothing has shown that he could NOT do it....period...he always adds without being injured...who cares if he was injured? His toe doctor could tend to his injuries for crying out loud !
Why are we having a safety meeting?

Lifting dead weight is no easy task. I could not lift my disabled father (about 160 lbs) without mechanical help. That said MM not doing everything in his power to get her out with the first neighbor and taking/making 4 phone calls during this time is more proof, to me, he was trying to harm his wife not help her.

This is pretty funny testimony -- so I guess Martin said to himself, "I better not rescue my dying wife, cuz I might strain my back"

Nothing has shown that he could NOT do it....period...he always adds without being injured...who cares if he was injured? His toe doctor could tend to his injuries for crying out loud !
Why are we having a safety meeting?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This is bull shoot. This murder has NOTHING to do with "occupational safety."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads