GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope for some awesome jury questions!

Even if a person knows all there is to know about safety and lifting, I think they would throw that all out the window if it came to saving a loved ones life.
This man comes across with no compassion whats so ever. Really, would he leave his wife/loved one to drown because he was afraid of hurting his back or stubbing his big toe and wait for a lift?

Most people would too... but not good ol' Marty! Marty thought of his safety first!

:facepalm:

Marty didn't want to be at a disadvantage when he moved his girlfriend into the house. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

WAT heard the question of why and has an answer/question:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I have a question for Kenny. What temp should I have the Ronco rotisserie set at and should I use the flavor injector? #MartinMacNeill

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Love WAT :loveyou:

I'm just saying, if I found my husband unconscious in the tub with bloody water -- I would get him out of the tub, irrespective of his weight or any possible injury to my back..

ETA: And even if I had potato toe cramps

Absolutely - I might have a really bad back from trying - but I wouldn't stop till i got him out, or help arrived!

So... because he didn't want to hurt his widdle big toe or he might strain his poor widdle back, he didn't attempt to save his wife's life?

Appears to be the case, apparently Martin takes those OSHA regulations quite seriously ...:scared:

Hmmm..... I wonder what the OSHA standards are for od'ing your wife? :waitasec:

The 'coupling factor' wow that got my attention. Darn he is talking about handles!

Lifting dead weight is no easy task. I could not lift my disabled father (about 160 lbs) without mechanical help. That said MM not doing everything in his power to get her out with the first neighbor and taking/making 4 phone calls during this time is more proof, to me, he was trying to harm his wife not help her.

I bet he had no problem putting her IN the tub.

This is nuts.

The question is whether MM is the reason she was IN the tub, not whether he got her OUT of the tub.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
Just saw a yawn from one of the jurors. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

I'm actually surprised that the judge allowed this guy to testify as an expert -- not because he's not an expert, but because he's not an expert on anything relevant to issues in this trial

now we are doing coupling factors........

He is leaving to go get his report.........lol

O. M. G.

he neglected to put coupling factor in report............

I'm actually surprised that the judge allowed this guy to testify as an expert -- not because he's not an expert, but because he's not an expert on anything relevant to issues in this trial

Maybe Pead interviewed him and was more than happy to stipulate it.

So the neighbor, or cop or whoever did try to help Michelle and got her out of the tub - they all have spinal injuries now? Excellent job by defense, here - if they wanted to tick off the jury.

Please ask him,
If you are under the influence of several sedating drugs and could not help yourself and had drowned or stopped breathing while in the tub, and a grown man who was a physician trained in life saving techniques was standing over you, would you advise them to wait for more help (either mechanical or a grown man) before attempting to pull you out and perform CPR to avoid him having the chance of receiving a non-life threatening back injury?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most people would too... but not good ol' Marty! Marty thought of his safety first!

:facepalm:

To be fair to MACneill, I know a person his age who recently pulled their back out and had to take a few days off of work because they sneezed while bent over the sink brushing their teeth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth