GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not a lawyer, he's not a doctor, not sure that if he even has any money.
He's hopefully going to spend the rest of his miserable life in jail, and even if he doesn't, he will be an outcast to most.
Sort of like one Casey Anthony.
I'm sure she has better fish to fry!
Jmo and all that jazz.

QUOTE=DomCasual;9957945]So, those of you who have watched all of Gypsy's testimony, what is your opinion? Is it really over? Or is she just saying that, for the sake of the trial?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure she saw the writing on the wall and decided to keep them. Wanna bet she trys to make money off them?
She probably needs a new BMW about now! :truce:

QUOTE=Dmacky;9957958]Today on HLN Jean Casaras (sp) said Gypsy was looking over at MM as she was reading the love letters. Plus, who keeps love letters from old boyfriends? She's as wacko as he is. MOO[/QUOTE]

Last thought about Gypsy and MM. Think about it. She OWNS him. She knows exactly what he did. She's likely hedging her bets.. telling him in open court that she doesn't need him and is free to move on, so he'd better make it worth her while if he's released and expects her in his life.

And if he's convicted. Would you expect her to NOT have a backup plan-scam all lined up already? This the woman who hung up a picture of Michelle in her room a month after meeting MM, and who fixated on how she could get Michelle out of the way, even if meant killing her?

That ain't a sentimental lady. That's a sociopath who found her match in MM but who could just as easily find someone else to fill the void if need be.

Yes, yes. Remember her own immediate family pretty much said the same thing...Gypsy will do anything to get what she wants, a classic manipulator. They really are made for each other.

Some of you have asked about my experience at the MacNeill trial. Here’s a short summary. Mods feel free to erase, snip, etc. if any of this isn't allowed! Thanks!

Really, thank you very much for this. I know it takes a huge amount of time to summarize thoughts and impressions and write them up, especially after what must have been a long day in court for you!! :loveyou:

Some of you have asked about my experience at the MacNeill trial. Here’s a short summary. Mods feel free to erase, snip, etc. if any of this isn't allowed! Thanks!

Wow! Thanks so much for taking the time to do that, Patrice!

She gave off the attitude that she didn’t do anything wrong. She was so flippant in her answers. She tried so hard to not give solid YES or NO answers. “I believe so”, “I think so”, “I recall that might have happened”, “life is so lonely in jail I wanted any kind of support”. UGH! There were a few times I saw her looking over at Martin, but he never looked over to her that I saw. And the love letters! I really felt for the family in the courtroom who had to listen to her read those letters. I’m not so sure their relationship is forever over.

Ugh! She made me sick! Lady, NO ONE thinks you are a victim here! Quit trying to act like one!

Didn't Gypsy mention while on the stand that she is currently in a relationship? Wonder what will happen if MM is found not guilty?

What kind of a man would want to ever have a relationship with Gypsy Willis, at this point - let alone, after watching her testify?

And can you imagine, trying to justify the relationship to your friends/family? "Hi Mom! Hey, I have good news and bad news! The good news is that I have a new girlfriend, and her name is Gypsy. Well, actually, that's only good news if you're grading on a curve - comparing it to the bad news. The bad news is that you might have seen her on television recently..."

Also, KALI mentioned the possibility of Gypsy making money off of this. What do you want to bet she decides to take her shot at writing a book?

The BMW comment - blech! His poor daughters, knowing their inheritance was being used to buy that woman a BMW! I wonder what Michelle drove. I bet it was something down the food chain from a BMW.

I am struck by one fact: That SMIRK has been wiped off GW's face.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57093388-78/macneill-martin-willis-michele.html.csp
Salt Lake Tribune - Salt Lake City, UT -- First Published Nov 07 2013 07:17 am • Updated 1 hour ago

Martin MacNeill’s ex mistress says they pretended to be married

Snipped:

It is expected that the jury could start deliberating by noon on Friday, after they are read the jury instructions and hear closing arguments from both prosecutors and the defense.

For those of us not watching, would you be so kind as to give us a summary of what was said? Thank you :cheerful:

That MM called his wife the B word and that Jason didn't want to be around him. Apparently they didn't have any callers because he didn't take any calls. He was only on a a few minutes and then Nancy's panel members started talking.

You didn't miss anything.

For those of us not watching, would you be so kind as to give us a summary of what was said? Thank you :cheerful:
Hi, Ricki!

In case some one does not post a summary:

Later tonight or hopefully by tomorrow morning, the transcript from CNN - Nancy Grace Show will be posted on CNN - Transcripts:

Here's the Link for various CNN transcripts:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/
CNN - Transcripts

This is a direct Link to Nancy Grace transcripts:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html
CNN - Transcripts - Nancy Grace

I don't watch HLN After Dark but tonight I might record it.

Per tweets from Vinnie Politan, Giselle Macneill will be a guest.

10 pm EST/ 9 pm CST tonight

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/after-dark
HLN - After Dark

Vinnie Politan ✔ @VinniePolitan
  1. Giselle MacNeill is here to talk about her dad & family. What was Dr. MacNeill like before his wife's death? Find out 10pET #MartinMacNeill
  2. 2 Retweets Expand
  3. 1h Vinnie Politan ✔ @VinniePolitan
    MacNeill's daughter Giselle is here to open up about her dad & difficult life. Details you don't want to miss! @HLNAfterDark 10pET

I'm sure she saw the writing on the wall and decided to keep them. Wanna bet she trys to make money off them?
She probably needs a new BMW about now! :truce:

I predict that she'll have a ghost-writer write "her side of the story" and option the movie rights. She'll probably want Lindsay Lohan to play her.

Today on HLN Jean Casaras (sp) said Gypsy was looking over at MM as she was reading the love letters. Plus, who keeps love letters from old boyfriends? She's as wacko as he is. MOO

I'm no psycho, but I keep that sorta' stuff from my exes.
It'll go into my auto-biopic screenplay. I'll have Lindsay Lohan play the parts of all of my exes. :D

I predict that she'll have a ghost-writer write "her side of the story" and option the movie rights. She'll probably want Lindsay Lohan to play her. :D

OK, some of you won't get this but I think Dorothy Kilgallen was one of Gypsy's ancestors. Anyone else see the resemblance, especially with Dorothy's notably weak chin?!

did anyone see the end today where they were doing jury instructions? Sure hope they are more clear than in the Arias case as I believe the complex instructions led to the problem with sentencing etc. If the jury can't understand the charges etc and have clear instructions chances are greater you will be not guilty.

NG asked him three questions.

Q: How did he become a witness.
A: He told his lawyer and his lawyer contacted the pros.
Q: Why did you do this
A: I thought it was the right thing to do.

He said what Martin told him upset him and thought they kept inmates charged with murder separate from the other inmates which is why he requested to be moved.

I believe him and I also believe what the other inmates had to say.

Tomorrow morning court will resume at 8:30 am. There will be closing arguments and jury instructions. The jury will then begin deliberations. The judge is allowing for them to deliberate on Saturday if they wish. Monday is Veteran's Day, so the next court day would be Tuesday. The parties will have 20 minutes to return to the courtroom once the jury announces they have reached a verdict.

Recap here:

http://www.courtchatter.com/

Defense witnesses were a real :

http://www.pigrecoemme.com/images/insala/tempo-dei-lupi.wav

:seeya:

It just occurred to me that maybe Gypsy is trying her best for Martin because he has something against her

Ugh. Listening to HLN After Dark.Only to hear from Giselle. She's beautiful! And oh so grown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie