GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still many questions we all have. Guess we will never know all the details. Sadly. In my mind Martin delivered those drugs into Michele's system the "easiest" way possible. In her food. The fact that Michele had no type of bruising etc. No struggle getting her in the tub. I do think Martin may have opened up some of her surgical wounds holding Michele's face under the water. I don't think much pressure was needed given the amount and combination of drugs in her system. IMO.

Thanks everyone for the.. food for thought.. I'm sure we will never know.

Didn't little Ada think her mom was going to pick her up after kindergarten and go to McDonald's? Didn't Michele have an upbeat conversation early that morning with Alexis and mention something about seeing girlfriends for lunch or getting together with them in the afternoon?

IMO MacNeill knew Michele would never eat lunch again when he left that creepy phone message.

That's my recollection. Mom was coming to get her and lunch at Mickey "D"s.

Yes they are. About 40 minutes away
Thanks Bravo; I sure hope they are able to bring Michelle alive in the court room. PASSION to the STATE. *just a tiny push for more passion in your closing please*

Couldn't agree more. I was trying to be...delicate, and give her the benefit of the doubt. She lost me when she implied that Linda and Jill weren't doing enough for her anymore, then threw in, with a sad look, "but I'm doing OK."

She's been through a hell no child should have to endure, but its disgusting how willing she is to throw under the bus the very family members who went half way around the world to rescue her.

As for why she's angry with Alexis. Who knows, but Alexis' actions speak for themselves, including her protecting her siblings from the day of the murder on to adopting as many of them as she could as early as she could.

I don't know how damaged she was as a child before the MacNeill's took her in. Giselle appears to have a chip on her shoulder and a negative outlook. In a family with a bunch of kids everyone pitches in. If you love the people you do the work without complaint. If you don't love the people you might call it slavery. I hope she gets help to deal with her anger issues because IMO she has them. I don't mean to sound glib but maybe she read 'Cinderella' too often as a child?

IMO they were blended in her breakfast food. If they had been forced down her throat I think we would have seen some facial bruising and perhaps glaring trauma to Michele's incisions. IMO.

I have wondered if there was some chest bruising since the male neighbor testified that Martin "punched" her chest several times when he was allegedly performing CPR. (Maybe he held her down in the water pushing her chest.)

I do see another book boycott down the road on my part. IMO if Gypsy does write a book people will buy it. Since Gypsy wasn't on Trial for Murder :banghead:

:facepalm: and those letters she kept all those years. Makes me sick. I'm not buying anything that enriches that woman.

I have wondered if there was some chest bruising since the male neighbor testified that Martin "punched" her chest several times when he was allegedly performing CPR. (Maybe he held her down in the water pushing her chest.)

There could have been. Which as you point out would be explained by the compressions (non compressions). Very common to fracture ribs during CPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member