GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
are they deliberating Saturday?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

VERRDIICCTT HWAAAAAARRRRRTTTCHHHHHH! #MartinMacneill. Man that feels good. BAM!

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
The jury walked into the room to begin deliberations. None of them looked at #MartinMacNeill as they left. @fox13now #MacNeilltrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 4m
So now the jury is made up of 5 men, and 3 women. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 5m
Two women and a man stand, and are released. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

So has HLN already started saying breathlessly that THE JURY COULD COME BACK AT ANY MINUTE WITH A VERDICT or are they going to wait a couple hours until they catch up on testimony?

Why is that?

I think he was telling them that he was going to inform the jury about the prosecution's claim about ME's. I'm back and forth from my computer so someone else can explain better?

45 minute delay on a verdict...so a 45 minute warning of a verdict being read....thank you judge!

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 29s
The judge is compromising on 45 minute delay for notice of a verdict. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill

now after all of this would there be such a big different between 60 minutes and 45 minutes? I thought that ruling was petty on the part of the judge. You know it will be 60 anyway. I don't think the jury would mind.

Judge, judge. Come back! We need to know about Saturday
:scared::scared::scared:

Not always, sometimes they keep them on until a verdict is reached.

I have never seen that done before, but it seems to me that they should just in case considering all the expense of a trial and time involved.

now after all of this would there be such a big different between 60 minutes and 45 minutes? I thought that ruling was petty on the part of the judge. You know it will be 60 anyway. I don't think the jury would mind.

It was a compromise. He tries to keep everyone somewhat content. imo

Sidebar... judge shaking his head at state's attorney. Did anyone else see that?

Yes.

I think *JMO* that the Judge knew the State fell into the silly trap the defense set for them. To play the ego game, tit for tat.

Both sides had weak closing statements.

It should remain about the poignant points, it should be short and make a point. The state's closing played to the defense's. They played it well before closing. Letting defense mess it up.

Either way, the case is still worthy of the many passed along Myth/tragedies/religions. Just not a stellar Courtroom presentation, nor were the lives harmed presented well, they should have been, but they can be now. (Sorry, going with intellect and stopping anger, and the Judge -for me- demands going with intellect, happy with that.)

How long for they jury? Not today, everyone got caught up in ego issues with attorneys, tv and not knowing they didn't make the grade, and the poor jury that they all forgot. Except the Judge.

And, yes, the lights should have been on. People don't respond well to light shifting during conversation, only during music.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

So has HLN already started saying breathlessly that THE JURY COULD COME BACK AT ANY MINUTE WITH A VERDICT or are they going to wait a couple hours until they catch up on testimony?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

45 minute delay on a verdict...so a 45 minute warning of a verdict being read....thank you judge!

:floorlaugh: so be it! It will save Michele's clan from driving the 1:30 hr round trip drive. They can do a U'e and be back pronto.

Verdict watch already? I was making homemade gnocchi and lost track of time!

So what do you think??

I think he is guilty and will be found guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member