GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't the home put into Michele's name shortly before her death too? maybe they are questioning that. that although Alexis was executor, Martin inherited her estate?

just recalling from memory.

CC @courtchatter
The prosecution would like the judge to refer the jury to their notes and memories. #MartinMacNeill

2m
CC @courtchatter
Susanne Gustin called Rachel MacNeill a loose canon, Rachel scoffed. #MartinMacNeill

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Courtsen recess again. Back to deliberations now.

What was judge's final answer?

Did the camera pan to Rachel?

I had a pretty good opinion of the judge before, but man he really seems to be on top of what testimony went on. Impressive.

CC @courtchatter
The judge will tell the jury, "The law relevant to the case is in the instructions" #MartinMacNeill

Gustin is unbelievable - I'll leave it at that since I can't post what I'm really thinking.

No way to know what's in jury's minds about this question, but I'd say it doesn't look good for Martin

OMG she is a total ***** (What Gustin said about Rachel....loose cannon, unreal).

Gustin called Rachel a "total*****? If it is what I think it is, that could be reported to the disciplinary board in Utah.

Jury is trying to find the motive for MM entire family turning against him. Imo. Not good. How about he killed their mother!

CC @courtchatter
The judge will tell the jury, "The law relevant to the case is in the instructions" #MartinMacNeill

When the jury reads that, I bet they'll all look at each other ........"like huh?"

I can't help but think they are questioning Alexis, and the civil suit about the house. I remember her testifying about that, and she said she was doing what she had to do as executor of the will, or something similar.

minor ~ I hope you are right ;-)

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the House put in Michele's name?

Gustin called Rachel a "total*****? If it is what I think it is, that could be reported to the disciplinary board in Utah.

No I called Gustin that, then amended it, lol.

Gustin called Rachel a "Loose Cannon", but the TONE in which she said it...watch it if you get a chance, I defy you to not want to call her asterisk worthy names. She seems to be a little too personal about this, it does not seem very professional.

CC @courtchatter
The prosecution would like the judge to refer the jury to their notes and memories. #MartinMacNeill

2m
CC @courtchatter
Susanne Gustin called Rachel MacNeill a loose canon, Rachel scoffed. #MartinMacNeill

she said that outloud on tv? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member