GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does change throghout the call.
IMO
I listened again with head phones.
He sounds more like he is running.
IMO if he was doing cpr he would sound the counts out.
He didn't do that.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Perhaps he was taking the towels down to the laundry room, and hiding who knows what else....

ok so I went back and was looking for the questions from the jury to Alexis. One of them was ~ who appointed you as executor? her answer was "I think my father drew up my mothers will"

Interesting minor, in the 911 call, I have never caught the "I turned the water off"

A funny:

Sarah Sutherland ‏@BloodyNeptune 38m

@TeamHLN Ive seen grammar mistakes on Youtube argued with more vigor than the defense's closing arguments. #MartinMacNeill

I can't believe that idiot left the apostrophe out of "I've"!! :maddening:

(This was a lame attempt at humor BTW.)

Whoa I didn't catch that before. Martin says he turned off the water???? If he was that close to the time Michele slipped under the water and water still running???? I saw the tub and the hole that allowed for overflow. There was no reported leakage from the tub or evidence from it.

Well we know where some of Michele's Estate went. On Gypsy's back. The Blazer jacket. My gawd what else did she take or was given knowingly. Knowing that I pray Karma waltz's into Gypsy's life tenfold. Despite all the other character flaws about her that are soooo depraved. And despite the fact she knew Michele was to die. Wear her clothes :banghead: Sleep in her house :banghead: etc. etc. I cant even wrap my head around it. Sociopath. IMO.

And then there's the Beemer.

ok so I went back and was looking for the questions from the jury to Alexis. One of them was ~ who appointed you as executor? her answer was "I think my father drew up my mothers will"

Interesting minor, in the 911 call, I have never caught the "I turned the water off"

I didn't either! The bathroom "should" have been flooded ~ or~ Michele should have been saved if that were the case.
moo

Well we know where some of Michele's Estate went. On Gypsy's back. The Blazer jacket. My gawd what else did she take or was given knowingly. Knowing that I pray Karma waltz's into Gypsy's life tenfold. Despite all the other character flaws about her that are soooo depraved. And despite the fact she knew Michele was to die. Wear her clothes :banghead: Sleep in her house :banghead: etc. etc. I cant even wrap my head around it. Sociopath. IMO.

I wonder what happened to Michele's jewelry too

I thought MM got rid of Michele's clothes! How did Gypsy end up with them?

Not sure but there is a pic and a report Gypsy wearing a dark Blazer with some kind of gold emblem

1. CC ‏@courtchatter 1m
  2. The State offered to take the cd to their office and make a copy, would take about 30 mins. #MartinMacNeill
    1. CC ‏@courtchatter 2m
    2. A cd of the 911 call was made for the jury, however, they can't get it to play. Judge is discussing what should be done. #MartinMacNeill
    1. CC ‏@courtchatter 4m
    2. Jackie Colledge - when Michele was NOT around #MartinMacNeill she was assertive, outspoken. With him, she faded in to the background.
    1. ‏@courtchatter 6m
    2. Jackie Colledge had a bad feeling about #MartinMacNeill from the time she met him.
    1. CC ‏@courtchatter 7m
    2. Just spoke with Jackie Colledge, ballet teacher, friend of Michele. She said she knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that MM is guilty. (cont)
    1. @courtchatter 18m
    2. The jury has just requested the 911 call. #MartinMacNeill
  3. CC ‏@courtchatter 21m
    Just spoke with Jackie Colledge, Michele's friend and girl's ballet teacher. Will tweet conversation in a moment. #MartinMacNeill

Source:

https://twitter.com/courtchatter
Twitter - Courtchatter.com
Thanks so much for passing this along. Searching for updates for me at this point is way too much work. Can't believe I've been here 14 hours.

I didn't either! The bathroom "should" have been flooded ~ or~ Michele should have been saved if that were the case.
moo

exactly my thoughts! why wouldn't the prosecution drive that point home more?

It is taking a while for my comments to post to the board. By the time my comment posts, I see that some one may have already posted tweets, etc.

My apology. I do not intend to duplicate.

YESorNO (Today, 11:32 PM ), I guess your comment posted while mine was in cyber world trying to post. I did not post my comment with tweets intentionally. Had I known you posted the tweets, I would not have posted.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 2m The judge wants to put the 911 call on the record. The jury cannot play a CD of it. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m Judge says a laptop can play it, he's concerned about them doing research with it. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 4s Defense agrees to let prosecution make a copy. It will take 30 minutes to make a dub. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Don't they (in other trials ) call the jury into the courtroom and play it for them?

Whoa I didn't catch that before. Martin says he turned off the water???? If he was that close to the time Michele slipped under the water and water still running???? I saw the tub and the hole that allowed for overflow. There was no reported leakage from the tub or evidence from it.

SORRY! He said "I let the water out"

Don't they (in other trials ) call the jury into the courtroom and play it for them?

I believe jury wants control of the disk so they can study what's on it in the privacy of their jury room. Like listen to certain parts over and over. then play it backwards to hear if Paul is Dead.

This is maddening
MM effectively removed Michele from the marital bed a week before her death as well.
He also made sure she didn't "pass" on April 4th in their bed.
I have always thought the hospital bed was brought in because his plan was to kill her!
Moo

It is taking a while for my comments to post to the board. By the time my comment posts, I see that some one may have already posted tweets, etc.

YESorNO (Today, 11:32 PM ), I guess your comment posted while mine was in cyber world trying to post. I did not post my comment with tweets intentionally. Had I known you posted the tweets, I would not have posted.

The more, the merrier :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

No prob. Just keep doing what you're doing. Need all the help we can get.

dang minor! and here I thought we had a smoking gun! hehe

:scared:

it's late :) I was going to go to bed, but figure I will stay up until I know this jury has gone home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07