GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for passing this along. Searching for updates for me at this point is way too much work. Can't believe I've been here 14 hours.

right here with you, Chelly..

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

and I don't know if it was a post or tweet but I am starting to agree with them.........

the five men on the jury want to be home on Saturday to watch college football

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This is maddening
MM effectively removed Michele from the marital bed a week before her death as well.
He also made sure she didn't "pass" on April 4th in their bed.
I have always thought the hospital bed was brought in because his plan was to kill her!
Moo

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
Right and Martin didn't want Michelle to mess in the bed he was going to put Gypsy in.

It is taking a while for my comments to post to the board. By the time my comment posts, I see that some one may have already posted tweets, etc.

My apology. I do not intend to duplicate.

YESorNO (Today, 11:32 PM ), I guess your comment posted while mine was in cyber world trying to post. I did not post my comment with tweets intentionally. Had I known you posted the tweets, I would not have posted.

I'd rather see it twice than not at all.

I believe jury wants control of the disk so they can study what's on it in the privacy of their jury room. Like listen to certain parts over and over. then play it backwards to hear if Paul is Dead.

Chelly- you kill me :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I'm getting loopey :facepalm:

right here with you, Chelly..

and I don't know if it was a post or tweet but I am starting to agree with them.........

the five men on the jury want to be home on Saturday to watch college football

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yup, it was some bright WS here that posted that observation.
What's wrong scorekeeper? You have been here all day too. You don't have a life, like me? :floorlaugh:

God bless this jury.
MM should be sweating bullets about right now.
(He's not... I know)

God bless this jury.
(He's not... I know)

Where do you suppose he is being held right now???

Yup, it was some bright WS here that posted that observation.
What's wrong scorekeeper? You have been here all day too. You don't have a life, like me? :floorlaugh:

you mean a real life, :facepalm:

well, Mr. Kirby (sweeper) is still here in the living room looking at me.......wanting me to turn him on

I wonder where the mechanism is located that lets the water out of that kind of tub?

Whoa I didn't catch that before. Martin says he turned off the water???? If he was that close to the time Michele slipped under the water and water still running???? I saw the tub and the hole that allowed for overflow. There was no reported leakage from the tub or evidence from it.

Oh, I thought he said "I let the water out".

Hi Zuri :seeya:

How are you doing? I'm up so late, but hate to miss the verdict

-if we get one tonight, that is.

God bless this jury.
(He's not... I know)

Yeah, through the whole trial he looked like it was the most banal exercise he's ever had to endure.

you mean a real life, :facepalm:

well, Mr. Kirby (sweeper) is still here in the living room looking at me.......wanting me to turn him on

You have a Kirby?

Oh. Well, dang, one would think if this was his point, he could have said so. I didn't hear any of the docs address this, either. He always seemed to bring it up in a vacuum. I suspect you had to connect the dots for him, lol.

--------
Somebody~tell him about Miralax so he doesnt take this route again!:floorlaugh:

I didn't notice during the day today, but during the jury question I noticed that the young blonde chick who was sitting between Gustin's and MacNeill's armpits morphed into an old white-haired dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee