GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've asked this before and don't think anyone really knows...but does MM have any supporters in the gallery??? As a juror it has to be obvious how many lives his actions have affected vs. anyone there for him. Even Jodi Arias had supporters.

He threw his entire family to the wolves, so I'm not surprised that it seems he has no supporters there. The closest he came to that was Gypsy, who couldn't be there since she was testifying, plus, well, yesterday it seemed that she just wasn't that into him anymore.

I think that karma has some surprises in store for Gypsy.

joint stipulation of fact

Michele macneill DID NOT commit SUICIDE

Is it just me or has the lady defense atty seemed bored and restless during instructiins? Nervous, maybe?

"The state may close"

Holding breath here...

And beautiful picture of Michele <3

That housekeeping was worth while, IMO. Glad to hear that both pros and defense have stipulated that the manner of death was not suicide.

Prosecutor puts up a big picture of Michelle and begins closing.

Awesome already !!!!!!!!

:banghead: He is wandering... makes it hard to hear!

Ben Winslow &#8207;@BenWinslow 1m
"The defendant carried out a cold and calculated plan to murder his wife," Grunander says. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Covers Gypsy's pic with that e-mail - wow, am I wrong for smiling at that?

Dagger eyes from Mr. Martin for State's attorney....

Is that a scar on the side of State attorney's head?

State:
on 4/11/07 MM murdered his wife . . . .cold-calculated murder rely on knowledge & experience . . . . his fingerprints are all over this.

You will not be instructed to check your common sense @ the door - trial is about the truth not about games or gotcha moments between Atty's, it's about the truth and justice.

Motive is not an element the State is required to prove . . . explains why he did it - to get rid of Michelle in his own way = tells you why he killed his wife.

11/05 def & Gypsy meet on line - relationship turns sexual shortly - sometime he also had an affair with Anna. On 3/6/07 relation turns very serious - someone asking Gypsy out on a date - she declines his offer to meet and go out - I've looked forward to meeting you but a best friend of mine has recently become much more than that - Martin M.

a week later another exchange online - Gypsy responds to another email . . . I met him online 1.5 yr ago - friendship too good to tempt fate - I went back to dating other people but just recently his views and reasoning changed and we are together now. He was a married man with beautiful wife and family - but things changed.

Gypsy said their relationship was casual. The date of Michelle's death was just like any other day. Offensive her attempt to protect defendent - lets call a spade a spade - she minimized anything about the relationship and her knowledge.
actions speak louder than words - gypsy and martin relationship speak

gypsy could simply give us what we could prove thru other means - the tip of the iceburg. She moved into . . . he paid rent, gave her money and credit cards - casual relation I ask?

2 or 3 weeks after Michelle death - Gypsy moved in as nanny - it was clear she was that nurse he was looking for a place for.

find gypsy number on that cell - confirm 3 calls on 3/20 8:46, 8:47 and later that eve @ 5:41.

Picture of Michelle displayed in court

I've a question for those who have followed the trial every day like me:
Both Rachel and Alexis obviously hate their father and believe he killed their mother. They want him in prison. Do you think they both testified 100% truthfully on the stand?

I think they did their very best to be truthful, as they saw the truth.

Even with the little bit of stumbling with the posterboards, he's really nailing it so far, IMO.

Go, State!

My heart is breaking for Rachel. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads