GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG He went there!!! LMAO!!!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

couldn't get his wife out of the tub

because he had a hurt toe or cancer

did no live savings measures to try and save his wife's life

Very effective from the State showing different ways MacNeill could have pulled his wife out of the tub. MacNeill did nothing.

Martin MacNeill couldn't get his wife outta da tub.

It was just too much work for him.....

:scared::scared::scared::scared:

Don't forget it was also against OSHA regulations... :rolleyes:

Michelle planned to pick up ADa from school and plan to take girls to ballet. Records confirm @ 8:44 am Alexis & her Mom talked on phone. . . Michelle doing great. @ 9:10 a voice mail left by her father - bizarre vm . . . .just a few min earlier she talked to Mom who was doing fine. Alexis called home @ 10:50 to speak with Mom . . .she goes to lecture calls @ 11:50 - Dad says Michelle not breathing

He calls michelle's cellphone @ 9:11 & 9:17 from work - he calls again @ 11:32 am - he calls and leaves a message. WE know because Vanessa testified - upon hearing her Mom died she broke phone . . . she heard 2 strange voice mails from DAd to Michelle.

@ approx 11:45 Ada comes home and finds Mom dead. . . all the way inside the tub - a lake all brown - mom was wetting her hair and fully dressecd. He sent child next door - drained tub but made it harder to extract her from tub - he 2 times said he was doing CPR - couldn't do it she was sitting up. He couldn't lift her up out of tub?

Occupational safety hazards expert testified . . what about getting inside tub, straddle her and lift under her arms to get her out? He couldn't do anything - he had hurt toe and that cane.

Neighbors arrive to help . . .I need a man's help . .. . Doug has the feet Martin her arms . . .this isn't occupational hazard safety . . this is saving a life.

Her chest was not rising . .. as soon as professionals show up - they work on her - take her outside in master bedroom. she throws up 3-4 cups in emergency responders boot, then another 3 cups of water throw up - frothy pink.

Professionals show up - they are not a Dr. but they are effectively able to do something.

I really hope he has a visual timeline because that's the only thing I'm still wondering about -- I want to see it laid out where Martin was and when, and the phone calls that Michele had with Rachel, etc

I can't believe that he doesn't have a poster laying out the timeline. Or does he get a rebuttal after Spencer/Gustin where he can pull one up and point out how wrong everything their closing came was? He should have a poster up the whole time laying out what was going on during that morning.

Pointing out the absolute absurdity of the defense's position of why he couldn't get her out of the tub.... Brilliant!!

Martin MacNeill is seething at what the state is saying about him!! omg I love body language!!

I can't believe that he doesn't have a poster laying out the timeline. Or does he get a rebuttal after Spencer/Gustin where he can pull one up and point out how wrong everything their closing came was? He should have a poster up the whole time laying out what was going on during that morning.

Usually state gets a rebuttal, but maybe he will show the timeline at some point. Or he might not if the timeline doesn't look good

You know what really is p*ssing me off about all of this? :maddening:

Not only did he likely kill her, but he made her go through medical HELL right before killing her.
As a person who avoids doctors until I can no longer survive without one (bad practice I know, as I get older I realize that is going to have to change:doh:), the idea of going through surgery *THAT IS NOT NEEDED*, horrible recovery- Bandaged Eyes, PAIN, being helpless and needing others to help with basic human functions... AND THEN to have my psycho husband drown me in my bathtub...

Not trying to be flip here, but he really added insult to injury in this case.
He deserves a miserable life and whatever hereafter there may be to really be true hell. :notgood:

Sorry for the rant. The idea of all this invasive, unnecessary medical stuff just to pave the way for murder. My BP is rising.

Minor...I agree he's soothing. He's obviously passionate but his tone is so level, so reasonable. You WANT to keep listening.

He was trying to look just incredulous at what the state was saying he did to his wife in such detail too; and he was seething. You could see it. He scares me.

Telling on himself with the medications. Good.

Good point! Martin talks about overdosing when everyone (except him) believes Michele is down to 1-2 percocet a day

MM's face is turning RED again. Being forced to listen to what he did and he can't take it.

Ok, that timeline that prosecutor just mentioned doesn't make sense. He wouldn't have given her the drugs and immediately held her head under water -- he would have had to wait some time for the drugs to take effect.

ETA: More likely between 10:00 - 11:00 he gave the drugs, then went to office to get his picture taken, went back home to drown her, then picked up Ada

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 21s
Michele's family appears emotional as Grunander describes her death. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Gah does he ever have the freak factor; he wouldn't have passed muster with me omg. He is such a poser and not a very good one at that. And he cannot stand being forced to listen to this and his body language is betraying him; his blood pressure too....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong