GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
A funny:

Sarah Sutherland ‏@BloodyNeptune 38m

@TeamHLN Ive seen grammar mistakes on Youtube argued with more vigor than the defense's closing arguments. #MartinMacNeill

911 call?
jmo... but it sounds more like he is running around the home.
I don't hear a bathroom echo that I would expect.
No drain in the background...
No body squeaking in tub...
Maybe I need to listen again!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

And this just might be the sounds they are listening for as well.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: One has to find some humor or ya go :tantrum: At least I do. Sometimes it's a bit inappropriate but I post anyway LOL It's how I deal :seeya:
Agree 100% WS Friend.

From 911 call:

"She's fallen in the bath tub"

"She's unconscious, she's underwater"

"I can't get her out, I let the water out"

"She's out of the water" ....extreme yelling by Martin

Phone drop, operator calls back

Martin says she's not breathing, and "I'm a physician, I have CPR in progress"

"My wife is 50 years old, she just had surgery a couple of days ago"

"She had a facelift"

"I'm doing CPR" -- abruptly hangs up

Edited to change "I let the water out"

Well we know where some of Michele's Estate went. On Gypsy's back. The Blazer jacket. My gawd what else did she take or was given knowingly. Knowing that I pray Karma waltz's into Gypsy's life tenfold. Despite all the other character flaws about her that are soooo depraved. And despite the fact she knew Michele was to die. Wear her clothes :banghead: Sleep in her house :banghead: etc. etc. I cant even wrap my head around it. Sociopath. IMO.

it crossed my mind that if they had life insurance on the mortgage, and she died, the house would be paid off.

My name is not on our home lol it happens! I'm still entitled to it as marital property, so it doesn't matter that much. It does matter however if I pass away, there is no life insurance on the mortgage.

BBM - That thought just crossed my mind too. It didn't click at first when I saw someone mention mortgage insurance a few minutes ago.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 2m The judge wants to put the 911 call on the record. The jury cannot play a CD of it. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m Judge says a laptop can play it, he's concerned about them doing research with it. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 4s Defense agrees to let prosecution make a copy. It will take 30 minutes to make a dub. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

And this just might be the sounds they are listening for as well.

It does change throghout the call.
IMO
I listened again with head phones.
He sounds more like he is running.
IMO if he was doing cpr he would sound the counts out.
He didn't do that.

OMG, the copy of the 911 won't work. Gotta make another copy

CC @courtchatter
Jackie Colledge - when Michele was NOT around #MartinMacNeill she was assertive, outspoken. With him, she faded in to the background.

8m
CC @courtchatter
Jackie Colledge had a bad feeling about #MartinMacNeill from the time she met him.

9m
CC @courtchatter
Just spoke with Jackie Colledge, ballet teacher, friend of Michele. She said she knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that MM is guilty. (cont)

CC‏@courtchatter3m
State is going to make a copy be back in 30 mins.Judge will inquire of jury at that time if they want to come back tomorrow. #MartinMacNeill

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m Sorry, tweeps. It appears there was no live stream of that. It happened so fast... @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

OMG, the copy of the 911 won't work. Gotta make another copy

Why can't they bring them back in the courtroom ?
The jury wants to dissect it imo.
Go jury!

Juge is going to ask jurors at 11 if they want to go home......meethinks judge wants to get out of that old robe and into his pjs

1. CC ‏@courtchatter 1m
  2. The State offered to take the cd to their office and make a copy, would take about 30 mins. #MartinMacNeill
    1. CC ‏@courtchatter 2m
    2. A cd of the 911 call was made for the jury, however, they can't get it to play. Judge is discussing what should be done. #MartinMacNeill
    1. CC ‏@courtchatter 4m
    2. Jackie Colledge - when Michele was NOT around #MartinMacNeill she was assertive, outspoken. With him, she faded in to the background.
    1. ‏@courtchatter 6m
    2. Jackie Colledge had a bad feeling about #MartinMacNeill from the time she met him.
    1. CC ‏@courtchatter 7m
    2. Just spoke with Jackie Colledge, ballet teacher, friend of Michele. She said she knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that MM is guilty. (cont)
    1. @courtchatter 18m
    2. The jury has just requested the 911 call. #MartinMacNeill
  3. CC ‏@courtchatter 21m
    Just spoke with Jackie Colledge, Michele's friend and girl's ballet teacher. Will tweet conversation in a moment. #MartinMacNeill

Source:

https://twitter.com/courtchatter
Twitter - Courtchatter.com

Well we know where some of Michele's Estate went. On Gypsy's back. The Blazer jacket. My gawd what else did she take or was given knowingly. Knowing that I pray Karma waltz's into Gypsy's life tenfold. Despite all the other character flaws about her that are soooo depraved. And despite the fact she knew Michele was to die. Wear her clothes :banghead: Sleep in her house :banghead: etc. etc. I cant even wrap my head around it. Sociopath. IMO.

I thought MM got rid of Michele's clothes! How did Gypsy end up with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member