GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally they have the CD...now it could be a while as they listen, re-listen, etc.
We could be here a while folks.

Not that I believe in that "stuff" but the Seal falling :scared: Marty you are so going down :loveyou:

Who ever thought we would still be here waiting for a verdict at 1AM?

I bet it is Michele's spirit that made the seal fall!

OK, just learned that the seal we see on live stream is just an IMAGE. The real seal fell and had to be put back up. Oh. I am finding this incredibly silly:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: The real seal dropped to the floor while we've been looking at a picture of the real seal.

A few folks on twitter have remarked that the Arias trial could use this jury.

The Arias Jury did a great job. First degree murder! They just couldn't agree on life or death. She will never see the light of day again...which is a wonderful thing.

I hope Martin never gets out as well. :twocents:

So do we still have to wait 45 minutes after the jury announces that it has a verdict?

---------
Earlier they said the people would have 20 minutes to get there. They will probably be in their p.j.'s.

Is this for real?

Chelly the seal we see as a still all the time is just a stock camera shot of it. They do not have it on camera live the entire time that court is in recess.
So yeah, it really fell, and NO, we did not get to see it fall and join in on the fun :tantrum:

Is this for real?

37s
CC @courtchatter
Just to note. The seal fell off the wall exactly at midnight. #MartinMacNeill
ReplyRetweetFavorite

Does that mean we will have to get a life then?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh jeeze, what ever will we do when this trial is over. First of all I will be up all night cuz I've eaten so many M&M's. Then I'll be in withdrawal all day tomorrow.......What about you?

Gypsy is probably waiting outside in the BMW that Martin gave her and just might give him a ride to the "big house" if he is found guilty!

oops . . . she can't do that; she's not LE.

bbm
No she ain't. But after staying at a Holiday Inn Express she DID play an attorney in court the other day.

The Arias Jury did a great job. First degree murder! They just couldn't agree on life or death. She will never see the light of day again...which is a wonderful thing.

I hope Martin never gets out as well. :twocents:

Ok then, send the jury to Florida!

Does that mean we will have to get a life then?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not if we can help it!
There HAS to be a trial worthy of watching, and taking up all of our time, on the horizon :seeya:

The 911 call is evidence. There is no reason the jury should be limited in evaluating the tape. It's not "media", it's evidence. JMO

Thank you kindly, It is my understanding that it is evidence in the form of media ie: video, cd PowerPoint, etc.

Oh jeeze, what ever will we do when this trial is over. First of all I will be up all night cuz I've eaten so many M&M's. Then I'll be in withdrawal all day tomorrow.......What about you?

I'll eat more!
If m&m withdrawls are like caffiene withdrawls ~ headache!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member