GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
48s
CC @courtchatter
Everyone is gathered and waiting for verdict. Jury listening to 911 tape. #MartinMacNeill

Is this streaming anywhere? WAT has seal up?

Had martin been returned to Jail?

I'll be so pi$$ed if it's not a good verdict that I won't be able to fall back asleep~ and it's 2:30am.....No ~ I've Gotta THINK POSITIVE

Justice for the Macneill girls and Somer's family !!! We at WS love you, if your reading

K had my cry already. Woke up the pup. My night is complete :scared:

Did MM tell the 911 operator that his wife fell in the tub? Thanks

WAT streams when they are in Court. Otherwise we rely on the tweets.

It will be funny if jury announces it is not finished deliberating and is going home for the night

CC ‏@courtchatter 1m
@JeanCasarezCNN is in the courtroom. How does she look so good at 12:35 am?? #MartinMacNeill

Ted Rowlands ‏@TEDROWLANDS 1m
#MartinMacNeill courtroom is full, family here waiting for a verdict.

I don't think the press is important to the verdict either, but when the judge ruled a 45 lead time after jury announces it has a verdict, he said 45 minutes for family and press to assemble. Just sayin what the judge ruled.

All the family is near so no waiting.

K had my cry already. Woke up the pup. My night is complete :scared:
You couldn't put off your cry? So what are you gonna do then when the verdict is read?

CC ‏@courtchatter 1m
@JeanCasarezCNN is in the courtroom. How does she look so good at 12:35 am?? #MartinMacNeill

Ted Rowlands ‏@TEDROWLANDS 1m
#MartinMacNeill courtroom is full, family here waiting for a verdict.

As good as her make-up artist is. :floorlaugh: I do not trust her insight in trials, but she is a pretty lady. They should have kept Beth. JMO

Yes.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I bet that's what the jury wanted to make sure they heard. If he wasn't there, how would he know she fell, unless he said something like I think my wife fell in the tub, I just found her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10