GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
33° in my neck of the woods.
Feels like 90°!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

---------
Ohio here, its colder than a well diggers *advertiser censored** here!
due for some snow who can ask for anything more.:drumroll:
come on Jury!!

And... MM is left with no one.

I know he deserves this, I know it is justice, I know he killed Michele...
But for about 15 seconds as that verdict was read I felt really slimy for enjoying his being convicted. I think it was the look on his face and the joy from his family. I can not imagine how that must feel to have everyone so happy your life is pretty much over. :(

YEAH I know...he is getting his due.
I had a sap moment, it will pass.
It's what happens when you get a verdict at 3:15 AM.

HLN After Dark ‏@HLNAfterDark 1m
Guilty of murder. Loud outburst from family. Guilty of obstruction of justice. #MartinMacNeill remains stone-faced.

Aw, man. I kind of wanted to see him led out of the courtroom in shackles.

Good Night WS Friends. Thanks for sharing verdict watch with me and providing an evening full of laughter and intelligent discussion. Luv ya!

:seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:

What could the possible sentence be? Who. decides, Judge or Jury?

Justice be done. RIP Michelle Somers MacNeill. May her loving family finally be able to sleep well, safe and sound in their beds, and find the peace they deserve in the daylight.

Thank you jurors....justice has been served and Michelle has had her day.I kinda think
She knocked the seal down....

Good Night WS Friends. Thanks for sharing verdict watch with me and providing an evening full of laughter and intelligent discussion. Luv ya!

:seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:

hope to see you around, Chelly

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

Woo hoo! Guilty! I walked away and did some chores, came back and WOW!

I was a bit concerned because Jean Casarez said there was a guy on the jury nodding yes to everything Spencer said, including that you had to find him not guilty.

Color me relieved that this horrible man will not be out and able to con nor manipulate nor murder again. I'm sure his daughters are relieved be will not be walking the streets.

Murder your wife for a mistress.
"Fake marry" said mistress.
Mistress goes bye bye.
MM spends eternity alone.
Hey!

Wow. It's so nice to see Justice served. Nice to have faith once again in Jurors. Well done. Well done. Michele's Family fought the fight to bring this to Trial. May they have peace one day soon. They did the right thing and the last thing they could ever do for their Mother.

Yes!!!!!!!!
Thank you lord!

---------
I took the dog potty and missed it! I am going back to read. I was really worried about this one. Hope he gets life.

father.Now I hope someone tells the jurors about the message from Michele. Anything happens make ssure it wasnt Alexis father.

HLN After Dark ‏@HLNAfterDark 2m
Judges sets sentencing for Thurs. Jan. 7 at 3pm. Bail remains at 1 million cash. Court in recess. #MartinMacNeill GUILTY both charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken