UT - Nine-year-old driver and younger sister crash on their way to beach

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
9-year-old Utah driver, her younger sister were headed to the beach when they crashed (nbcnews.com)

No one was injured Wednesday when the 9-year-old driver crashed on her way to "swim in the ocean."

A 9-year-old Utah girl who told police she wanted to swim in the ocean swiped the keys to her parents' car and took off before crashing into a tractor-trailer Wednesday morning.

No one was injured in the crash in West Valley City, police said. The girl and her 4-year-old sister were the only ones in the vehicle, driven by the older girl.

"She's driving?" a responding officer asked another who attended to the children, according to video released by the police department...

Lookee here! Found a piccie of the driver & her sister!

Or is this @Filly & @Laughing a few years ago???

View attachment 299640
image from pinterest.com

Chica that sooooo is us.

My biggest laugh in the past six months.

We may have shrunk, but my jawn's on straight. Your tracks or lid looks great.

My apologies to anyone offended, but this is funny. People could have been hurt. They were not.

Take it up @Filly in ummmmm Utah or the Jersey shore. Nope, uhuh, never heard of a person @Laughing.

They were aged only 9 and 4 years old, BUT they told police they were wearing their seat belts. Amazing no-one was injured.

Well, it's good have initiative, a goal, a plan, and a partner for your road trip!

I think this pair should keep planning for another 10 years or so....

One of my very favorite posts on WS ever.

You would be a phenomenal "Life Coach".

****again thank goodness nobody was hurt and as @Meryl12 noted they wore seat belts****

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back