Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to say the same thing. What a jerk. MOO

Barraclough said he remembers the community would remind Ajayi to not water his lawn in the middle of the day or put cement in the recycling bin.

“He says, 'I can water when I want,'” Barraclough recalled. “'Who’s going to do anything about it?'”

Why would anyone put cement in the recycle bin? :confused:o_O

Could he have burned evidence from other crimes he committed (other victims?!?) and then encased their charred remains in cement in order to dispose of them? I noticed patches of the yard near the side of the garage look like they might have old broken cement there. I still think they need to pry up all those bricks in the backyard and make sure there are not more victims under there. MOO.

Yes he was here legally. All that is known right now is that he was born in Nigeria and has been here since at least 2009.
He would be 21 coming here as a student. <modsnip> Not a nice place, very poor? Money to come here, get a house.....does he work? Where? Wondering if he met girls through work?

Last edited by a moderator:
JMOO I just can't see this as a relationship. JMOO was he a friend of a friend consoling her o ver the funeral. Offering her a place to stay til she left again? He probably said he had AIRBNB. Love to see his text to her. Maybe she knew his morman girlfriend? JMOO
I was just thinking about the texts. I’m guessing we’ll see them once trial gets going.

It's especially sad when people know the guy is dangerous...Come on, the warning signs were all over the place..... but nothing is done about it, until the worst scenario actually happens.
I had a stalker myself and this is --exactly--- what happens. :-(
Law enforcement can’t do anything with “warning signs.”

Unless you commit a crime, their hands are tied.

IMO I think it's highly likely although not confirmed that ML knew him and had some sort of relationship with him even if just on a friend level. I don't think she would just have gone to meet a stranger without having some trust build up. She was probably tired from her trip but maybe didn't want to go right home and instead agreed to meet up to hang for a bit and unwind.

Because of the reports from former roommates describing his unstable moods going from happy and seemingly easy-going to getting upset over silly things I think it was very easy for him to fake it and hold things in long enough to gain trust. In one of the articles posted here, neighbors said he was professional and friendly. Even though this was sloppy, I think he was very skilled and projecting a persona he wanted people to think of him both to feed his narcissism but also to get what he wanted namely ML and most likely others. I bet he could smoothly go from glib to solemn and depressed but spent a lot of time appearing harmless on the outside. I have no doubt this was premeditated most likely for a long time. The phone being turned off within 1 min of her getting in the car says it all. This was probably immediate and swift once she got into the car.

IMO meeting with him had utterly nothing to do with the basement 'bnb' rental
Nova (the kitty) was waiting for her....her own place, her own room - security, comfort, familiarity

However it is indeed odd - given the difficult weekend she had etc that AA was who she'd meet up with willingly - but she did....given time I hope we will know why

same! growing up I had a black cat (he was born of a litter our Siamese had) & my mom named him Taboo. He had BLUE eyes as a kitten. I still remember those kitten eyes. However, he strangely disappeared one day when he was about 5 years old and we always speculated someone against black cats in the hood did something to him. They're sadly linked to superstition. JMO

I also just realized that during that time (elementary school) my BFF's name was Kenzie.

I would love to donate to an animal charity on the Leuck's behalf. Do we need one of the parents name so they get the tax credit? Or can it be in Kenzie's name?

This case is so sad..... I and this post are all over the place.... sorry guys.

MOO
The donor, you, would get the tax credit.

IMO I think it's highly likely although not confirmed that ML knew him and had some sort of relationship with him even if just on a friend level. I don't think she would just have gone to meet a stranger without having some trust build up. She was probably tired from her trip but maybe didn't want to go right home and instead agreed to meet up to hang for a bit and unwind.

Because of the reports from former roommates describing his unstable moods going from happy and seemingly easy-going to getting upset over silly things I think it was very easy for him to fake it and hold things in long enough to gain trust. In one of the articles posted here, neighbors said he was professional and friendly. Even though this was sloppy, I think he was very skilled and projecting a persona he wanted people to think of him both to feed his narcissism but also to get what he wanted namely ML and most likely others. I bet he could smoothly go from glib to solemn and depressed but spent a lot of time appearing harmless on the outside. I have no doubt this was premeditated most likely for a long time. The phone being turned off within 1 min of her getting in the car says it all. This was probably immediate and swift once she got into the car.

I agree. And context is everything.

She probably wouldn’t have been exposed to the side of him he didn’t want her to see.

They might have had dinner or something, and he’d know better than to snap on a server.

If they dated long enough, she’d see it.

But I don’t think they had a relationship on that level, and she didn’t see his true side until that night.

By then it was too late.

Maybe he murdered in Nigeria also???

In looking at photo gallery at Kutv, there was also a heavy concentration of investigators in the garage. I'm confident in the forensics here.

Photo gallery: The case of MacKenzie Lueck

We see several pics of a bunch of flowers.
I wonder if this monster, presented ML with these flowers, as she entered his car, to show warmth towards her.
If this is the case, she would have been pleased.
MOO,

They reported he had an AR 15 I’m assuming that’s what’s in this palmetto box.

Photo gallery: The case of MacKenzie Lueck
This may have been mentioned in a prior post, but I'm behind....it appears in photograph #65 to be a Ring doorbell. I know that, depending on the parameters you set, it is motion activated. I wonder if they could pull video from that. (however from my experience from my own doorbell, it would be grainy at best and could also have been not working due to charging) .

I agree. And context is everything.

She probably wouldn’t have been exposed to the side of him he didn’t want her to see.

They might have had dinner or something, and he’d know better than to snap on a server.

If they dated long enough, she’d see it.

But I don’t think they had a relationship on that level, and she didn’t see his true side until that night.

By then it was too late.

100%!

I surmise a lot of his relationships were just as you said. Casual and at an arms distance because he knew he could only pretend for so long. What inclined me towards this was his casual acquaintances spoke of him as friendly and reserved but seemingly harmless, which would make sense because they didn't know him well. In contrast, his former roommates had lots more insight into his behaviors; he didn't want people to see but was harder to hide because he lived with them.

A couple threads back there was a post with confirmation of POI's home insurance claim for soft plumbing issue. I don't doubt this request was made of the contractor. MOO
That's what I thought too but the Quick Dry Work Authorization was signed on March 28 and the handyman said he was at the home on April 4. I know the handyman mentioned sheetrock so maybe he was called to estimate repairs after Quick Dry got it dried out? I dunno. MOO

:https://blackwaterbilling.com/webpages/upload/wo_file_04-12-2019_0242pm.pdf

Wow. I had a gut feeling AA had previous victims. IMO - his violence escalated gradually from fantasy into reality.

From my brief research, I see that Utah has no statute of limitations for sexual assault charges.
That’s awesome if true! SA should never have a SOL in any state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23