Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Why would anyone put cement in the recycle bin? :confused:o_O

Could he have burned evidence from other crimes he committed (other victims?!?) and then encased their charred remains in cement in order to dispose of them? I noticed patches of the yard near the side of the garage look like they might have old broken cement there. I still think they need to pry up all those bricks in the backyard and make sure there are not more victims under there. MOO.

Kasmeer, truetexan, StarEyes and 21 others like this.

2. Nerissa

Nerissa Working on a case.....of scotch

I do not know what he did or did not lie about but yes - as far as what I know to be true: he was in our Army.....

Seenit, floridagrrl and PommyMommy like this.
  3. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

He would be 21 coming here as a student. <modsnip> Not a nice place, very poor? Money to come here, get a house.....does he work? Where? Wondering if he met girls through work?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2019
    Seenit, cody22 and kikukohime like this.
  4. ClockworkLemon

ClockworkLemon Well-Known Member

I was just thinking about the texts. I’m guessing we’ll see them once trial gets going.

5. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Law enforcement can’t do anything with “warning signs.”

Unless you commit a crime, their hands are tied.

Lilithx0, mamallama, kimpage and 40 others like this.
  6. PixieStix

PixieStix Well-Known Member

IMO I think it's highly likely although not confirmed that ML knew him and had some sort of relationship with him even if just on a friend level. I don't think she would just have gone to meet a stranger without having some trust build up. She was probably tired from her trip but maybe didn't want to go right home and instead agreed to meet up to hang for a bit and unwind.

Because of the reports from former roommates describing his unstable moods going from happy and seemingly easy-going to getting upset over silly things I think it was very easy for him to fake it and hold things in long enough to gain trust. In one of the articles posted here, neighbors said he was professional and friendly. Even though this was sloppy, I think he was very skilled and projecting a persona he wanted people to think of him both to feed his narcissism but also to get what he wanted namely ML and most likely others. I bet he could smoothly go from glib to solemn and depressed but spent a lot of time appearing harmless on the outside. I have no doubt this was premeditated most likely for a long time. The phone being turned off within 1 min of her getting in the car says it all. This was probably immediate and swift once she got into the car.

7. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

Where are you guys seeing that Kenize told someone she found AA creepy? I'm behind so trying to get caught up.

8. Nerissa

Nerissa Working on a case.....of scotch

IMO meeting with him had utterly nothing to do with the basement 'bnb' rental
    Nova (the kitty) was waiting for her....her own place, her own room - security, comfort, familiarity

However it is indeed odd - given the difficult weekend she had etc that AA was who she'd meet up with willingly - but she did....given time I hope we will know why

9. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Kindness matters - always

The donor, you, would get the tax credit.

Shewhoshallnotbenamed and Seenit like this.
  10. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I agree. And context is everything.

She probably wouldn’t have been exposed to the side of him he didn’t want her to see.

They might have had dinner or something, and he’d know better than to snap on a server.

If they dated long enough, she’d see it.

But I don’t think they had a relationship on that level, and she didn’t see his true side until that night.

By then it was too late.

sassyblue, kimpage, StarEyes and 19 others like this.
  11. slcmike

slcmike Well-Known Member

Are you able to join the military if you are not a legal citizen ?

Seenit likes this.
  12. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Tonight on KUTV news, it was reported that LE was back at the house searching

13. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Maybe he murdered in Nigeria also???

14. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

We see several pics of a bunch of flowers.
    I wonder if this monster, presented ML with these flowers, as she entered his car, to show warmth towards her.
    If this is the case, she would have been pleased.
    MOO,

15. alana2uta

alana2uta Member

This may have been mentioned in a prior post, but I'm behind....it appears in photograph #65 to be a Ring doorbell. I know that, depending on the parameters you set, it is motion activated. I wonder if they could pull video from that. (however from my experience from my own doorbell, it would be grainy at best and could also have been not working due to charging) .

16. Jazzy5980

Jazzy5980 Well-Known Member

17. PixieStix

PixieStix Well-Known Member

100%!

I surmise a lot of his relationships were just as you said. Casual and at an arms distance because he knew he could only pretend for so long. What inclined me towards this was his casual acquaintances spoke of him as friendly and reserved but seemingly harmless, which would make sense because they didn't know him well. In contrast, his former roommates had lots more insight into his behaviors; he didn't want people to see but was harder to hide because he lived with them.

Mo Thuairim, Seenit, LadyL and 6 others like this.
  18. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

That's what I thought too but the Quick Dry Work Authorization was signed on March 28 and the handyman said he was at the home on April 4. I know the handyman mentioned sheetrock so maybe he was called to estimate repairs after Quick Dry got it dried out? I dunno. MOO

:https://blackwaterbilling.com/webpages/upload/wo_file_04-12-2019_0242pm.pdf

Mo Thuairim, Seenit, LadyL and 4 others like this.
  19. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Does anyone have an e....i account? It’s a social /chat networking site typically for people from Africa ? I found one of his other user names there but not sure if it’s him and don’t want to open an account to see.

20. JudgeJoe

JudgeJoe Well-Known Member

That’s awesome if true! SA should never have a SOL in any state.

Amonet, Seenit and janewall like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.