Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am entire threads behind, and am just hopscotching through in some semblance of chronological order whenever I get a chance, so I apologize if these questions have been addressed somewhere in the last two threads. Has it been established when (or at what age) the left Nigeria (Somalia?) and came to the US? When did he gain US citizenship?

I'm not seeking to excuse him for this atrocity in any way, but for possible factors influencing this depravity. Perhaps he is a former child soldier, or really did witness the horrors he wrote about in his hideous book. It seems clear from what has been seen of his home and SM/web presence that he's a self-aggrandizing narcissist obsessed with fire and violent fantasy.

I can't believe I'm writing this, but given the likely condition of the remains found, in the interest of evidence I hope left a video record of the events at his house prior to the fires.

RIP MacKenzie. Now that justice is moving forward I hope you and your beloved grandmother can rest together in eternity, and that your family can find some small comfort in knowing you are with her and nothing can hurt you any longer.

Good question. They did seem to leave the house for awhile - with just one LE posted. And then returned.

Maybe the info from the handyman about the soundproof room led them back?? Just guessing.

jmo
I hope they took the walls to studs in his room and the basement esp where the drywall patch was check the media link for the pictures from his Airbnb listing before it was removed

I’ll admit I know very little about Airbnb. But this article has some very troubling information. It sounds as if there is little, if any, investigation by Airbnb to see if a host is really who they say they are. It sounds like it would be very easy to create a fake profile of someone with no criminal record, even if the real person DOES have one, and you can start accepting guests. This is from the article I linked in a previous post:

The worst Airbnb guest horror stories
Below are a few examples of the worst Airbnb guest horror stories reported by major news outlets:

In the aftermath of such events:

Airbnb representatives often say things like, “We are outraged at the reports of what happened; as soon as we were made aware, we permanently banned this individual.” (Source 1) (Source 2) (Source 3)

The truth is:

THIS IS TOTAL, UTTER BS!

If a “bad” host is “permanently banned” from Airbnb, they can just go ahead and create a new account under a different name. They can even use the same listing photos from before!

while those incidents are all concerning, out of the millions of airbnb and other short term rentals (which existed well before airbnb) these types of incidents remain very, very rare. and also, I might point out, could also have happened in numerous other situations (like renting an apartment or room)

This may have been mentioned in a prior post, but I'm behind....it appears in photograph #65 to be a Ring doorbell. I know that, depending on the parameters you set, it is motion activated. I wonder if they could pull video from that. (however from my experience from my own doorbell, it would be grainy at best and could also have been not working due to charging) .
I think he would have taken her through the back near the garage. He probably had a secret door.

She probably had not been in the car before or saw it and maybe that’s why he subdued her immediately after. Walking up to a Kia in the dark (maybe thinks rental or one of multiple cars he has) but once inside she realized um yeah this isn’t adding up and that’s why he acted so fast to get her phone turned off... the gig was up? MOO

Kia has a $59k base sedan as well... it’s dark, 3am and she is in mourning, I wouldn’t even know what model car I’m being picked up in or care if I thought I knew the person well enough I felt comfortable.

Or he told her the Mercedes was in the shop and the Kia is a loaner.

I'm not seeking to excuse him for this atrocity in any way, but for possible factors influencing this depravity. Perhaps he is a former child soldier, or really did witness the horrors he wrote about in his hideous book. It seems clear from what has been seen of his home and SM/web presence that he's a self-aggrandizing narcissist obsessed with fire and violent fantasy.

I tried to dig a bit into his background too. I don't know if what he wrote in his book bio is, in fact, true, but there is a definite chance for the pathology to be there. I won't get too deep into my opinions, but I had wondered if he witnessed something happening to his mother or a female sibling, he was close to when he was young. Having bad things happen to you when you are a child doesn't always mean you will grow up to do what he did but with other serial killers when you look at backgrounds, there is a definite pattern to things. Of course, there are exceptions. Nature versus nurture is not an absolute, which we have seen with other violent killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member