Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right. I've been thinking he handcuffed her and/or hit her, but we know LE found ammo, so it makes sense he could have a gun. And that would happen fast - show a gun, bark a threat, and take the phone. Less than an instant.

jmo
I think he had a knife. Nothing to base that on. I do wonder what he did with that AK or AR. Surely if he ever took to a gun range we’d hear about it?

Maybe he murdered in Nigeria also???
It’s so brutal there. Reminds me of that horrible Twitter we stumbled upon from there. Don’t go searching unless you are prepared for graphic.

We don't know that they've known each other. He admitted to texting her at 6pm and told LE he didn't know what she looked like, but LE found photos of her on his device (not sure phone or computer). We know he was the last person she texted before her phone went dead. Other than that, we don't know how they were connected or if they were in communication before 6pm that night.

jmo

edited to add missed words

But we have that report that one of her friends warned her about him, so they had to have been previously acquainted.

Are you able to join the military if you are not a legal citizen ?

Yes, you can.

Why would anyone put cement in the recycle bin? :confused:o_O

Could he have burned evidence from other crimes he committed (other victims?!?) and then encased their charred remains in cement in order to dispose of them? I noticed patches of the yard near the side of the garage look like they might have old broken cement there. I still think they need to pry up all those bricks in the backyard and make sure there are not more victims under there. MOO.
Because he's an arrogant fool that does whatever he wants? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This may have been mentioned in a prior post, but I'm behind....it appears in photograph #65 to be a Ring doorbell. I know that, depending on the parameters you set, it is motion activated. I wonder if they could pull video from that. (however from my experience from my own doorbell, it would be grainy at best and could also have been not working due to charging) .
Investigators did take the doorbell. I tend to agree with Whiteorchids though, that he probably didn't bring her in the front. MOO

This may have been mentioned in a prior post, but I'm behind....it appears in photograph #65 to be a Ring doorbell. I know that, depending on the parameters you set, it is motion activated. I wonder if they could pull video from that. (however from my experience from my own doorbell, it would be grainy at best and could also have been not working due to charging) .
They actually removed the device during their initial search it’s in the media thread
Mackenzie “Kenzie” Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June, 2019 Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

Have we heard anything about or from her parents? Does she have siblings?

I am certain they are living in a nightmare world at the moment. Wonder if they had any ideas of what was going on in their daughter’s life?

My heart goes out to them as the death of a child is something no parent should ever have to live through.

As parents, we all must remember that we do our best and teach them right from wrong throughout their first 18 years. After 18, the child chooses his own path, makes his/her own decisions, and we as parents can not be held responsible for the way our child goes. This can be the most trying and difficult experience a parent faces.

Don't know if anyone responded to this yet, but ML has three brothers: one older (about 25), and two younger (one 21 and one 18 or 19 - don't know if the youngest just graduated from high school or if he graduated last year - and those two live at home). Parents are super nice people.

The sub-human who did this - did he think he was going to get away with it? Really? A bonfire in his own backyard - in a subdivision??? He makes Patrick Frazee look like Einstein. MOO.
It really does boggle the mind. Not just the fire in that neighborhood — although that is audacious and shocking — but did he really think they wouldn’t find that he had been the last person to digitally communicate w her and that both their phones were near simultaneously pinging in the same deserted park where there was ample Lyft evidence that she was dropped at.

He is clearly not as smart as he thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff