Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertLeroyParker

RobertLeroyParker Active Member

I have had that thought as well and tried to figure out the kidnapping thing. I wonder if she tried to leave once they got to his place and that is where the kidnapping came from.

2. osu

osu Well-Known Member

In this basement photo from his Airbnb listing, you can see a fresh drywall patch on the wall. It may have later been sanded and painted over?

In the original sales listing of the home, there used to be a doorway there. IMO, I think that doorway lead to a very small fruit cellar under the front porch.

JMO

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    La Louve, 8paws, AnnaGrace and 22 others like this.
  3. ochemnewbie

ochemnewbie Well-Known Member

Pretty much, but it can be a bit hazy. When I first looked up the address he lived at, multiple people were listed--5, actually. I'm assuming previous homeowners or renters that were still listed as current. So it takes a little bit of digging and some critical thinking still.

EmilyVan likes this.
  4. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

Where in Texas? Was it San Antonio? TIA

diggndeeperstill and MsBetsy like this.
  5. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Yes. But he could have chosen any familiar place. He took a big risk by burning Kenzie’s body in his yard. He did this imo for more reasons than just it being a familiar place and convenient. He wanted to prep that fire, see that fire, smell that fire and have her remains on his property. He easily could’ve dumped her in any other familiar place. Jmo

But speaking of familiarity, here is a great article on awareness space for anyone who may not have seen this article before; I often end up posting it in many threads, well worth a read for anyone who may be interested:

Jessica Ridgeway: Killer’s ‘awareness space’ may lead to clues
    By Jefferson Dodge and Joel Dyer - October 18, 2012
    https://www.boulderweekly.com/news/...-lsquoawareness-spacersquo-may-lead-to-clues/

ETA: There was a high risk with burning the fire, neighbors possibly getting a scent, witnessing, plus having this evidence on his property. He took these risk for a reason, moo (part of his fantasy).

6. thebedbug

thebedbug Well-Known Member

I don't think we know for sure. I think we can safely say that anything we don't know to be explicitly false (based on the the evidence that we do know) could be possible.

For my part - the location of the park vs. the airport and his house is strange and may be an indication of a planned attack/abduction (to his house). One could then imagine the phone being turned off shortly thereafter as part of his plan. In no way is AA a criminal mastermind, but if this was premeditated he probably had a few ideas in mind to try and cover his tracks (and the phone going off could very well be one of them).

On the other hand... any peculiar details we've identified could have perfectly normal explanations and the encounter, itself, might've been going as ML expected... right up until the moment of violence.

We won't know, until we know.

7. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

Thank you Emily. I was thinking perhaps she got in his car and figured she wouldn't be on the phone now so just popped it into the bag, and that would appear as turning it off. Because I agree with those posters who suspect that he didn't subdue her at all in the car...that it didn't go bad until they arrived at the house.
    MOO

8. NYatheart

NYatheart Well-Known Member

I agree with what you’re saying. I just find it so crazy that if he went through all that trouble of thinking ahead why in the world did he bring his phone to pick her up?? Could he be that dumb to worry about pings from her phone but forget about his?

9. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

No, not in airplane mode.

10. EmilyVan

EmilyVan Skeptic

Scary isn't it? In the US home purchases are public record (as are marriage/divorce/arrest records in some states). But it works both ways. Say you have a stalker and know his full name - you can gather enough info to sort of stalk him back. KWIM? JMO.

11. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

I bet you his attorney, (im sure many have already contacted him) will try to get his trial moved far away due to the magnitude of this case and amount of media coverage that the poor sex maniac murderer wont get a fair trial here in SLC

PommyMommy likes this.
  12. Sweetsbeach

Sweetsbeach Well-Known Member

Yeah, and if
    Good thinking. I just don't know though. I still think she'd see a red flag in that request.

13. ochemnewbie

ochemnewbie Well-Known Member

Probably. I think he was brazenly overconfident--he burned the body in his own backyard, he sold the mattress publicly. I don't think he ever expected to be caught or even searched. He probably didn't even fully understand that if he was a POI LE would go and trace his phone, not just hers. He's not a smart guy. His writing also shows that.

Tortoise, Noharg, Bits777 and 4 others like this.
  14. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

Wasn't it weird how many garden tools AA had for just a grass-covered suburban lot?

He didn't bring those with him from an apartment so what was the deal?!

(Well, I guess we know. The man had plans. It'll be interesting to see when the tools were purchased. Some looked new.)

15. wary

wary Well-Known Member

Yes.

16. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

This may blow your mind, then. I live out in the country where there are acres and acres of farmland. Every year I get a plat book in the mail. It’s like a small phone book size and shows grid maps for my entire township and the owners’s names for each bit of land. That’s how I figured out who my “neighbors” were. And I do not pay for this information. It’s like manna from the sky!

17. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

I can answer your question from my perspective dealing with international students at a university. Nigeria is a country in conflict, to put it mildly. Most applying for a student Visa (F-1) are denied. The vetting by our US Consulate is strict. But - since the conflict in that area is fluid, criminal records would be difficult to determine. Also, there are some who are granted student visas (from other countries as well) who never arrive at the university. I hope this was helpful!

18. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

IMoo I don't think death bothers him like us. He saw allot of burning people die in Nigeria according to his book. He comes from a different culture. Not all are like that but he got messed up big time JMOO

AnnaGrace, J Block, nina318 and 9 others like this.
  19. Bits777

Bits777 Well-Known Member

Well if this was an arrangement where she gets something I could see it not striking her as odd for him to want her full attention with phone off

20. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

The holes they dug in the yard were pretty deep.

8paws, AnnaGrace, tmar and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.