Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following up...is there any info on what time the fire in his yard was noted by neighbors? It seems this crime unfolded very fast if they didn't even make contact until 3 a.m., her phone was off within a minute, and he was destroying such major evidence that day.
I think it was later on the same night as well as the 18th. It sounds like it was on and off.
I remember when one neighbor said they complained to him he said, "I'm almost done."

It takes a long time to burn a body down to ash. I would think there must be parts of her body, like the skull and pelvic bones, that he had to bury or disposed somewhere else.
In the Kelsey Bereth thread, someone provide information that indicated when a body is cremated the pelvic bones often remain. Imo

I think it was later on the same night as well as the 18th. It sounds like it was on and off.
I remember when one neighbor said they complained to him he said, "I'm almost done."

It takes a long time to burn a body down to ash. I would think there must be parts of her body, like the skull and pelvic bones, that he had to bury or disposed somewhere else.
In the Kelsey Bereth thread, someone provide information that indicated when a body is cremated the pelvic bones often remain. Imo

Yeah, there's no way this dumdum was able to get completely get rid of her body.

That's why I wondered about the answer from LE when asked if they "found her body", and didn't necessarily see the decline to comment as simply being respectful about the condition of the remains he had already referenced.

There are no words for the killer's remark that he was "almost done".

Am I the only one that thinks that Kenzie and this guy did not know each other? I know it seems that way but with the police saying he had Kenzie's pictures from her online dating profile on his phone and other pics she put online, plus with what the contractor is saying about AA saying he needed that room for his GF who is Mormon/White, I really think he became infatuated with Mackenzie. I think this is pre-meditated and he's been stalking her online for awhile now. I think he became infatuated/obsessed with her and was able to get her to meet him that early in the morning by telling her he wanted to hook up. I'm not judging Kenzie at all I am just saying I think that's how he was able to get her to agree to meet up - by using her lifestyle to do it. And I know people saying why would she meet him that early. I mean people make mistakes, they don't think, and coming off a stressful trip she might have just wanted to have fun and get her mind off everything. JMO

I really wonder if this guy has done this before.
In the News coverage yesterday they stated that given this was such an organized crime, they will be looking into other similar cases to see if it's possible he could be involved.

I was looking into the disappearance of 24 year old Jerika Banks, who went missing a year ago after going on a jog on a wilderness trail in American Fork, Utah. It's only about 30 minutes away.

When AA joined that Meeting up website, he said the reason was that he wanted to experience the outdoors, or something to that effect.
Jerika was communicating with men to meet on SM as well, and there was one that was cleared. I wonder who he was and if there were others.

Anyway, just a thought. I'm sure there are plenty of other cases they will be looking into for a connection.
I do wonder what was going on in his life and where he was at the time she went missing.

When did he get divorced?
I also would really like to hear what his ex-wife has to say about him. Imo

Edited to add that they found JB's body recently and did not suspect foul play due to the fact that she had a broken leg, but I believe LE is still looking into it. Imo

Last edited:
I don't know...it just seems weird to me. Well, the whole thing is weird, of course. But how the heck did he attack her in the car and somehow get her back to his house and what...carry her in? IDK it just seems that she may have been still under her own power till she got to the house with him. Also, in a previous article that was posted here (so it's ok if I link it again, I think) LE stated:

"The Lyft driver told police he dropped off Lueck at Hatch Park in North Salt Lake about 3 a.m. where another person in a car was waiting for her. That was when "all communication" from Lueck's phone stopped, the chief said." (Emphasis mine).

Missing University of Utah student was murdered, police say

So, they aren't actually saying it was turned off, unless they said that somewhere else. I just have trouble envisioning him somehow subduing her that quickly, and how would he know the Lyft driver had completely left the scene and wasn't taking a pee break right around the corner, and things of that nature? It just seems to me that she may have been still 'ok' till she got to the house.

Jessie Matthews, the man who murdered Hannah Graham, attacked another woman by hitting her hard in the head first, before she saw it coming. She lived to describe the attack.

Ted Bundy did the same thing. He lured women to his vehicle and then hit them hard in the head with any tool he had. That is how women are completely disabled instantly.

As soon as Kenzie was disabled, her phone would have been disabled.

That's why I wondered about the answer from LE when asked if they "found her body", and didn't necessarily see the decline to comment as simply being respectful about the condition of the remains he had already referenced.

There are no words for the killer's remark that he was "almost done".
Yes, it's appalling.
He just seems so smooth and unaffected. Imo

I really wonder if this guy has done this before.
In the News coverage yesterday they stated that given this was such an organized crime, they will be looking into other similar cases to see if it's possible he could be involved.

I was looking into the disappearance of 24 year old Jerika Banks, who went missing a year ago after going on a jog on a wilderness trail in American Fork, Utah. It's only about 30 minutes away.

When AA joined that Meeting up website, he said the reason was that he wanted to experience the outdoors, or something to that effect.
Jerika was communicating with men to meet on SM as well, and there was one that was cleared. I wonder who he was and if there were others.

Anyway, just a thought. I'm sure there are plenty of other cases they will be looking into for a connection.
I do wonder what was going on in his life and where he was at the time she went missing.

When did he get divorced?
I also would really like to hear what his ex-wife has to say about him. Imo
And, what were the circumstances, and location of the rape accusation made against him? (Apparently the woman dropped it, but maybe details are still around?)

Bringing this over from the last thread.

JUN 29, 2019
Who was MacKenzie Lueck? A mentor, a beach and animal lover and an empowered woman
She used to bike to the Pacific Ocean. Years later, she’d re-create those days by putting on her bikini and basking in the sun that shines on the high-altitude desert that is Salt Lake City.

As a student at the University of Utah, she expressed feminist opinions and left one of the major political parties to register with a conservative third party.

She competed on the swim team and played water polo at her high school in Southern California. At U. football games, she cheered in the student section known as the MUSS.

[...]

“She's like a nurturer,” KS, one of Lueck’s sorority sisters at Alpha Chi Omega, said Wednesday. “She's almost a mother to me. She is one of those people [who is] always cooking for you. She wants to make sure you’re getting fed. She wants to make sure if you need a drink, that you have a drink.”

[...]

The friends also started a school club on breast cancer awareness. Besides being a worthy cause, CB said, it was a way to boost their extracurricular resumes for college applications. The activism also represented an early example of Lueck showing an appreciation for women’s issues.

[...]

Alpha Chi Omega consumed much of Lueck’s free time, her friends said. Besides mandating that members maintain a 2.5 GPA, the chapter requires them to attend a certain number of social events and participate in philanthropic endeavors. The chapter’s charity work focuses on domestic violence awareness and prevention.

The sorority also gave Lueck her social circle. A semester after Lueck was a Little, KS pledged to Alpha Chi Omega and selected Lueck as her Big.

[...]

In one of her final Facebook posts, Lueck celebrated the anniversary of women’s suffrage. Her Instagram profile promoted “free the nips.”

KS said Lueck didn’t necessarily want women to go without bras or expose their nipples. Instead, the phrase can be used to promote the idea that women shouldn’t be shamed for their bodies.

Lueck herself liked to spend free time on warm Salt Lake City days outside, enjoying the sun in a bikini, Stoner said — not that there was a lot of free time. Besides school and the sorority, Lueck held jobs. KS said her friend was a personal assistant to a family. At the time of her death, she worked at a Salt Lake City biological testing laboratory.

[...]

KS, who graduated in May with a degree in psychology, said Lueck appeared to be taking awhile to graduate because she sometimes reduced her class load to part time so she could also work.

[...]

Friends say they saw no personality changes in Lueck through the years. She continued to enjoy animals. She had hedgehogs, guinea pigs and a cat at the time of her death.

[...]

KS remembers a night in December. Lueck had been dating a man and hadn’t been spending much time with friends. All of a sudden, Lueck texted Stoner and invited her to go to a Main Street restaurant. KS said Lueck even offered to pay — perhaps because she still saw herself as KS’s Big.

[...]

Lueck’s family has declined interview requests. The Lueck friends who spoke to The Tribune have said they do not know Ajayi or why Lueck would have been meeting someone at 3 a.m. in a park in North Salt Lake, as Salt Lake City police have said occurred.

[...]
Thanks for this great post. She was really an amazing young lady.

I'm still not quite understanding how all of this could have gone down in that house and yard. Basically out in the open. I don't want to speculate scenarios. I just don't get it! I have a feeling he may never admit anything and we'll not find out anything else.

This is so horrible already without trying to figure out what exactly happened. End result is the same no matter what. KL is gone :'(

If their are bone fragments etc they are probably still being analyzed in the crime lab

I'm still not quite understanding how all of this could have gone down in that house and yard. Basically out in the open. I don't want to speculate scenarios. I just don't get it! I have a feeling he may never admit anything and we'll not find out anything else.

This is so horrible already without trying to figure out what exactly happened. End result is the same no matter what. KL is gone :'(

After what neighbors said it was my impression he’s so arrogant, narcissistic and thinks he’s so smart and superior no one would ever suspect him.

Yes, he seems very brazen.
I wonder if he has done something like this before and since he never got caught he has become more arrogant and confident.

I have been completely worried that this sicko tortured her. After watching the interview that Fox News gave featuring the contractor who AA asked him to make a secret, soundproof room with a large hook 7ft above, I can’t help but feel he tortured her to death and I am very shaken up about it. I don’t think we will know what he did to her unless it comes out in trial. I think LE is keeping it quiet to not upset the public.

In an interview, Sgt. Doubt said that the phone had stopped sending and receiving data around that time. They have not said if the phone was ever turned back on. It is a safe assumption that it was turned back on because of the Instagram activity Thursday.

[bbm]

I thought people determined that was likely a bot...

I have been completely worried that this sicko tortured her. After watching the interview that Fox News gave featuring the contractor who AA asked him to make a secret, soundproof room with a large hook 7ft above, I can’t help but feel he tortured her to death and I am very shaken up about it. I don’t think we will know what he did to her unless it comes out in trial. I think LE is keeping it quiet to not upset the public.
He’s got a warped, twisted, sick, devious mind. On his model management profile he described himself as violent. I think that’s the only thing he’s been truthful about online. You can tell he’s a psychopath reading the description of the creepy book he wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member