Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

Dang, I hoped they were still working. Response is soooooooooooooo slow. moo

2. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

oops sorry

Sunny123, kkdj, PommyMommy and 3 others like this.
  3. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Attempting to Keep Calm and Carry On.

Great! I didn't think I'd make it through the day without my daily Websleuth's perusal!

4. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think it was later on the same night as well as the 18th. It sounds like it was on and off.
    I remember when one neighbor said they complained to him he said, "I'm almost done."

It takes a long time to burn a body down to ash. I would think there must be parts of her body, like the skull and pelvic bones, that he had to bury or disposed somewhere else.
    In the Kelsey Bereth thread, someone provide information that indicated when a body is cremated the pelvic bones often remain. Imo

5. liltexans

liltexans Retired WS Staff

I will let @Tricia know. :)

6. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Yeah, there's no way this dumdum was able to get completely get rid of her body.

janewall, MJPeony, Kapua and 18 others like this.
  7. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

That's why I wondered about the answer from LE when asked if they "found her body", and didn't necessarily see the decline to comment as simply being respectful about the condition of the remains he had already referenced.

There are no words for the killer's remark that he was "almost done".

teedie2, janewall, sallye818 and 11 others like this.
  8. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that thinks that Kenzie and this guy did not know each other? I know it seems that way but with the police saying he had Kenzie's pictures from her online dating profile on his phone and other pics she put online, plus with what the contractor is saying about AA saying he needed that room for his GF who is Mormon/White, I really think he became infatuated with Mackenzie. I think this is pre-meditated and he's been stalking her online for awhile now. I think he became infatuated/obsessed with her and was able to get her to meet him that early in the morning by telling her he wanted to hook up. I'm not judging Kenzie at all I am just saying I think that's how he was able to get her to agree to meet up - by using her lifestyle to do it. And I know people saying why would she meet him that early. I mean people make mistakes, they don't think, and coming off a stressful trip she might have just wanted to have fun and get her mind off everything. JMO

9. MsBetsy

I really wonder if this guy has done this before.
    In the News coverage yesterday they stated that given this was such an organized crime, they will be looking into other similar cases to see if it's possible he could be involved.

I was looking into the disappearance of 24 year old Jerika Banks, who went missing a year ago after going on a jog on a wilderness trail in American Fork, Utah. It's only about 30 minutes away.

When AA joined that Meeting up website, he said the reason was that he wanted to experience the outdoors, or something to that effect.
    Jerika was communicating with men to meet on SM as well, and there was one that was cleared. I wonder who he was and if there were others.

Anyway, just a thought. I'm sure there are plenty of other cases they will be looking into for a connection.
    I do wonder what was going on in his life and where he was at the time she went missing.

When did he get divorced?
    I also would really like to hear what his ex-wife has to say about him. Imo

Edited to add that they found JB's body recently and did not suspect foul play due to the fact that she had a broken leg, but I believe LE is still looking into it. Imo

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  10. otto

otto Verified Expert

Jessie Matthews, the man who murdered Hannah Graham, attacked another woman by hitting her hard in the head first, before she saw it coming. She lived to describe the attack.

Ted Bundy did the same thing. He lured women to his vehicle and then hit them hard in the head with any tool he had. That is how women are completely disabled instantly.

As soon as Kenzie was disabled, her phone would have been disabled.

11. MsBetsy

Yes, it's appalling.
    He just seems so smooth and unaffected. Imo

teedie2, janewall, PommyMommy and 2 others like this.
  12. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

And, what were the circumstances, and location of the rape accusation made against him? (Apparently the woman dropped it, but maybe details are still around?)

13. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

Thanks for this great post. She was really an amazing young lady.

14. DD8

DD8 Lost is not alone

I'm still not quite understanding how all of this could have gone down in that house and yard. Basically out in the open. I don't want to speculate scenarios. I just don't get it! I have a feeling he may never admit anything and we'll not find out anything else.

This is so horrible already without trying to figure out what exactly happened. End result is the same no matter what. KL is gone :'(

AnnaGrace, kkdj, Lillymac and 5 others like this.
  15. Whiteorchids

If their are bone fragments etc they are probably still being analyzed in the crime lab

16. MsBetsy

Yes, I'd like to know more about that, too.

PommyMommy, MassGuy and NuttMegg like this.
  17. Whiteorchids

After what neighbors said it was my impression he’s so arrogant, narcissistic and thinks he’s so smart and superior no one would ever suspect him.

kgreg2529, Stripehaven, TRB and 10 others like this.
  18. MsBetsy

Yes, he seems very brazen.
    I wonder if he has done something like this before and since he never got caught he has become more arrogant and confident.

kath4557, kkdj, MJPeony and 5 others like this.
  19. WhimsicalWillow

WhimsicalWillow All of my posts are MOO & accuracy not guaranteed

I have been completely worried that this sicko tortured her. After watching the interview that Fox News gave featuring the contractor who AA asked him to make a secret, soundproof room with a large hook 7ft above, I can’t help but feel he tortured her to death and I am very shaken up about it. I don’t think we will know what he did to her unless it comes out in trial. I think LE is keeping it quiet to not upset the public.

20. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

[bbm]

I thought people determined that was likely a bot...

21. Whiteorchids

He’s got a warped, twisted, sick, devious mind. On his model management profile he described himself as violent. I think that’s the only thing he’s been truthful about online. You can tell he’s a psychopath reading the description of the creepy book he wrote.

TJ9602, Daisyeve, Kapua and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.