Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you his attorney, (im sure many have already contacted him) will try to get his trial moved far away due to the magnitude of this case and amount of media coverage that the poor sex maniac murderer wont get a fair trial here in SLC

But, really, in Utah, there are hardly any counties with a large population of African people, aside from Salt Lake county, definitely not Summit county (Park City) or Provo. The county to the North, Weber, is more likely than not to have more black residents in the population, due to the military base in Ogden.

The Hi-Fi killers had their criminal trial in Ogden, and were sentenced to the death penalty for murder and torture. They went through all appeals based on the defense of "racism" was why they were convicted to the death penalty, both were given lethal injection, I believe.

There is the possibility of Tooele county, but unlikely. No real change of venue is going to help this guy. Utah juries are quite bloodthirsty, and not overly liberal, in regards to criminals despite SLC having a Democratic mayor.

OT—Since it kind of boggles my mind, it would be interesting to find out why the focus of this woman attorney’s practice is defending men accused of harming women and children. She is clearly passionate about her work and digs deep for her clients, some (but not all) of whom are probably innocent. I’m just curious about what caused her to choose this particular “specialty.” Was a man in her family falsely accused and rescued by an excellent defense attorney?

To get back on topic, I don’t think she will keep this case. It would not be a “win” and if she did get him a reduced sentence, I don’t think she’d want to list it on her website. JMO
I think she wants the case for the publicity and she sure is going to get it.

JMO

here is my guess on how this may have went down

aj met her on a sd/sb site probably a few days prior and a spiked her interest so much that the first thing she did was go to meet him, convinced her to meet her half way more or less he didnt want to drive that far, used his book, some of his modeling pictures, to convince her he was a good looking black man with money, then he picks her up with avg car, alarming her she has been catfished, also he is not near as young or good looking as his touched up modeling pictures, and probably even some weight gain from those pictures, she is probably already trying to get out of it, as they are driving to his house, then they pull up to his avg house, in avg neighborhood in affordable slc, and she totally sees she has been lied to, she probably tells him off, tries to leave, he flips out, probably rapes and kills her.

Few things make me thing this way, it was reported he has lots of girls coming over, and uses date apps all the time. Alot of small country people have super high pride always trying to show they belong, an american white girl talking them down could make them flip out.

I am not condoning any of his actions, <modsnip - TOS violation> its just my guess, on how he killed this one girl, and no crimes before, and how he frequently used dating apps, and girls went back home

Last edited by a moderator:
My father was an excellent defense attorney. So I do understand what motivates some of the good ones.

I learned first hand that just because someone is charged with a long list of horrid crimes, it does not mean they actually committed said crimes.

In cases like that, a defense attorney is a guardian angel. Can you imagine being falsely accused of killing your missing child?

It is possible that some of those clients on the list posted upthread, were actually innocent of the charges. In that case, she is a hero and not a villain. JMO

Sorry, but the joke with prosecutors is that it's always more fun to convict the innocent. It's a joke. It's not real. Police today, with DNA and forensics, are far less likely to get it wrong than detectives twenty years ago. In the 1980s, tunnel vision was identified as a serious problem in investigations. Way back when, people were wrongly convicted and exonerated through DNA. Today is different. It's rare for someone to be falsely accused after DNA became a thing in the mid-1990s.

I have had that thought as well and tried to figure out the kidnapping thing. I wonder if she tried to leave once they got to his place and that is where the kidnapping came from.

I think just the fact that he picked her up in his car, then transported her to another location, after he took away her ability to communicate with anyone for help/destroying her phone,with intention of bodily injury/death is enough. I also wonder if maybe his car showed signs that she had struggled or fought to get out of it and/or door locks/handles had been altered so they couldn't be opened from the inside.

Last edited:
But, really, in Utah, there are hardly any counties with a large population of African people, aside from Salt Lake county, definitely not Summit county (Park City) or Provo. The county to the North, Weber, is more likely than not to have more black residents in the population, due to the military base in Ogden.

The Hi-Fi killers had their criminal trial in Ogden, and were sentenced to the death penalty for murder and torture. They went through all appeals based on the defense of "racism" was why they were convicted to the death penalty, both were given lethal injection, I believe.

There is the possibility of Tooele county, but unlikely. No real change of venue is going to help this guy. Utah juries are quite bloodthirsty, and not overly liberal, in regards to criminals despite SLC having a Democratic mayor.

I'm still trying to process his attorney. If not a PD, who is paying? JMO

No one wants an attorney who doesn’t win cases they have no business winning.

In fact, that exactly what clients want.

For that reason, her resume doesn’t list cases that were easy to defend.

It lists the cases that were hard to.

Everyone is supposed to get a vigorous defense, that’s how the system works.

If a prosecutor wants to drop charges, or a jury doesn’t buy the state’s case, then a defense attorney has done their job.

She seemingly does it very well.
I think of myself as a merciful person but I draw the line at those who sexually abuse children.

I understand the arguments for adequate representation of all but, call me un-American, I can't get on board with this attorney's history.

I know too well the manipulation of our most vulnerable.

That is not true. People who respect that women can do as they please when they please are not demeaning or shaming. They are accepting and respecting. Kenzie had a lifestyle choice that made her vulnerable. I hope we can all agree here. Regardless of how glamorous sugar is, it left her vulnerable - moreso because of anonymous and potentially false digital footprints. The suspect has a false digital footprint.

It's not about career choice. Kenzie clearly had standards regarding her lifestyle choice. The suspect does not meet any of the criteria. How did he get to her, and how did he get her alone in a park along the freeway at 3AM?

Did he already know her, or did she make a mistake in the interests of discretion?

You have clearly misunderstood my entire post. I don't know what I just read as it doesn't align with my words. I have supported ML's choices from the beginning. In that same vein I also support a female attorney making the choice to defend whomever she chooses.

MOO.

I think of myself as a merciful person but I draw the line at those who sexually abuse children.

I understand the arguments for adequate representation of all but, call me un-American, I can't get on board with this attorney's history.

I know too well the manipulation of our most vulnerable.

No one likes these people getting off for grotesque crimes.

So you think we shouldn’t defend everyone, and should pick and chose?

Yes. He lied about knowing Kenzie, and denied meeting with her.

They found information on his phone that proved he was being deceitful.

He even had photos of her.

At some point, they cut him loose.

From the Salt Lake Tribune:9

In a police interview with Ajayi, Brown said, the suspect asserted he texted Lueck about 6 p.m. June 16, but had no further contact with her. He said he didn’t know what Lueck looked like and said he hadn’t seen her photos or online profile, Brown said, but he had several photos of her, including an image from an online profile. Brown did not disclose which website the profile was on.

*Just my opinion*

Since he liked to make money, is it possible AA was a middleman <modsnip - no evidence of this> for KL to be driven and dropped off to someone? (May be someone gave KL 's # to AA and asked him to contact her) - *wild theory i know* - (this setup would make KL leave all her things with AA)

If AA had an online profile, he has met lots of women and they surely know more about him. May be they are quiet now because they don't want to expose themselves.

I wonder why KL would never even go and drop off her luggage in her room even though it would only take an extra 20 minutes. Wonder what she said to her roommates/friends when she would be back from Cali.

Since it wasn't straight forward for LE to link AA with text messages other than the ping and also from the confidence of AA that he never contacted her after 6pm, I am pretty sure he has some burners. But i guess, he left a clean trail of burners linking him.

Wonder what kind of evidences they collected from his house. Since he was only a POI at the beginning, AA (if he brought KL home) had made quite a clean job of leaving evidences unless tested in a lab. I do wonder in an earlier press conference when LE said that "people in that house have a direct connection with KL", what digital trail gave them such confidence. (May be sloppy AA used his burner at his home) Still, what's puzzling is where is the body/bones. (tissue could have been from her personal things)

Last edited by a moderator:
here is my guess on how this may have went down

aj met her on a sd/sb site probably a few days prior and a spiked her interest so much that the first thing she did was go to meet him, convinced her to meet her half way more or less he didnt want to drive that far, used his book, some of his modeling pictures, to convince her he was a good looking black man with money, then he picks her up with avg car, alarming her she has been catfished, also he is not near as young or good looking as his touched up modeling pictures, and probably even some weight gain from those pictures, she is probably already trying to get out of it, as they are driving to his house, then they pull up to his avg house, in avg neighborhood in affordable slc, and she totally sees she has been lied to, she probably tells him off, tries to leave, he flips out, probably rapes and kills her.

Few things make me thing this way, it was reported he has lots of girls coming over, and uses date apps all the time. Alot of small country people have super high pride always trying to show they belong, an american white girl talking them down could make them flip out.

I am not condoning any of his actions, hope someone murders him in jail, its just my guess, on how he killed this one girl, and no crimes before, and how he frequently used dating apps, and girls went back home

I completely see this, but he has assaulted women before he murdered Kenzie. Was the rape allegation from 2014? We don't know how he met the other women. Perhaps it was dating apps and there are a lot of women in Salt Late City who meet man on a dating app in an isolated park and then end up in his bedroom. Maybe not.

Maybe he regularly picked up women by bragging about a job, life history and future that never existed. Revolving door of women does not mean they were all dating apps, or does that mean that Kenzie was mainstream dating apps and was just part of a revolving door?

Maybe she is the one he couldn't have?

Ashley asked him if he's told the police and he said he's been in contact with police since the beginning.

Interesting data point. Coupled with the statement the police issued early on that last person she texted was cooperating, mean AA became a POI quickly. The cops kept a very low profile until they had the warrant.

Is the legal strategy to portray Kenzie as a revolving door girl?

That is not Kenzie's story. Our expert can describe the sugar lifestyle and her expectations as a lifestyle choice that normally does not end in murder.

I think this ended in murder because she was lured. I don't think she had any idea who the suspect was, and would never have met him that night if she had met him before the day he murdered her.

Interesting data point. Coupled with the statement the police issued early on that last person she texted was cooperating, mean AA became a POI quickly. The cops kept a very low profile until they had the warrant.

It means that the last person she texted with is not the suspect.
Hopefully she said something about what she walked into before she walked into it.

So, uh, do you guys think we will have any chance of knowing a COD? I’m assuming there is no body to do an autopsy on. :-( Due to the fact that it seems all they found was “human tissue.”

Anyone have any input?

I’ve been thinking a lot about this. My guess would be no, moo.

However, if the tissue is brain tissue from spatter per say, perhaps....iirc the Probable Cause indicates the tissue was found inside? Need to double check that...

Short answer is no. Jmo.

Yea, I don’t get the dissing of defense attorneys. Everybody has the right to a fair trial. We need defense attorneys even for the guilty. The system demands a vigorous prosecution. The accused needs someone on their side, familiar with the rules and laws to ensure they get a fair shot. Defense attorneys act as a check on the entire system in my opinion. They keep LE honest, keep the prosecutors double checking what they do, and protect an individual’s rights.

It looks like as soon as they had Kenzie’s phone records, they interviewed this guy.

As soon at they interviewed this guy, he lied to them, and they nailed him on it.

This would have opened the door to that search warrant at his property.

Just mere hours after the chief told Fox News that the person she was texting was cooperating, law enforcement descended on his house.

Low profile indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member