Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM

No, it's actually not. I fully support her. I do not appreciate the insinuation. I am a feminist and I support any woman who makes informed choices for herself. I believe ML did just that. I do not support bashing fellow women for sport and I fear I've seen that tonight, IMO.

Taking a deep breath always helps. These cases can bring out the best and worst in all of us. We're human. Goodnight.
I don't believe ML was making an informed choice that morning. She was making choices on limited information that her predator killer gave her and painted in a plausible way. It's only a truly informed choice when you have all the facts. Pretty sure he didn't mention a fire pit ending.

And I don't see ML and the defense attorney as having anything in common other than both being female. No pity for the lawyer. She's well-paid to do what she does, and with defense of these kinds of clients comes the wrath and disgust, no matter how much we all believe in the constitution. Male defense attorneys are taking the same hits. None of these attorneys, male or female, are victims. ML is the victim.

I think the guy was just angry and may have said a few curse words while expressing that anger. The reporter said he was visibly shaken and upset.
I don't think he gave her any specific details, just that what he had learned gave him a bad feeling about the guy.

Have we ever known a reporter willing to resist giving specific details given by a witness in a case like this? No way.
If he had given any hints regarding a certain sexual preference we would have heard about it by now. Imo

Right. If he had said anything specific, the reporter could have found a way to phrase it that was safe for television.

MOO

It could also refer to “pidgin” as pidgin English seems to be one of Nigeria’s common languages.

From Wikipedia:

“Pidgin is a grammatically simplified means of communication that develops between two or more groups that do not have a language in common: typically, its vocabulary and grammar are limited and often drawn from several languages.”

However I think you make a good point re: the last two definitions you posted :\
My first reaction is that pidgin referred to pidgin language. Many people have commented on this writing skills in his self-published book - poor grammar, incorrect spelling, etc. Perhaps he wrote in pidgin rather than standard English because he wrote for a specific Nigerian or Nigerian-American audience.

Total speculation. Who knows.

jmo

I bet LE will find a treasure trove on his computer.
I wonder if he was making his own videos and that's what the secret room was for, although I would think it would be too small to film in.
He could have made films in one of the basement rooms or his own room. That might also explain the women coming and going at all hours.
I'm curious about the rape charges. If someone he hired to do an adult film filed rape charges, it might explain why the charges were dropped. It may not have been worth it to the woman to persue them, given the nature and circumstances of the crime. Imo

He had an Airbnb.

Wouldn't it be expected that women will be coming and going at all hours of the night and day?

So, uh, do you guys think we will have any chance of knowing a COD? I’m assuming there is no body to do an autopsy on. :-( Due to the fact that it seems all they found was “human tissue.”

Anyone have any input?

I'd imagine it would be a very difficult and time-consuming autopsy. They might examine remaining bones from the site and look for things like a broken hyoid bone, but they'd have to ensure it was broken peri-mortem and not in the fire.

I believe they'd also look at all the forensics in the house, things like presence of blood, test knives for any blood residue matching the victim, look for any 'garotte' potential material for the victim's DNA, etc, as those things might tell the story better than the remains do.

Many are still wondering how Lueck met the man suspected of murdering her, Ayoola Ajayi.

Both had profiles on “sugar baby” websites — where arrangements are made, usually between younger women and older men — but police have yet to confirm whether that’s how they connected.

If you sign up for websites that seek to help prospective sugar babies and sugar daddies connect, it’s important to protect yourself, the woman said.

Friends, she said, always knew where she was going and how long she was going to be there. She also said they had an agreement with that if she changed location without telling her friends, they were to call police.

So-called sugar dating can put women at risk, former 'sugar baby' says
Thank you for the article. This jumped out at me.

We took a look at the numbers. On one website that caters to these activities, there were almost 500 active users from the University of Utah. o_O

Nice Find! That Venmo account is pretty interesting, as someone pointed out paying the attorney on 6/25 and many other misc charges.
And what is with all the aquarium charges?
Worth checking out, gives an but if an idea of his everyday interactions, etc.
(Edited by me for grammar)

I clicked on the link, but I don't see anything. Also, how the heck is a payment app able to be seen by other people? I would think that would be private, how is it public? I guess I need to Google, because I have zelle and I use it all the time, and I am shocked that a financial application and transactions can be seen by anybody else.

Is there someone that can give me a summary of how people other than the person whose account it is can view their transactions , in addition to I will Google it. Thanks in advance.

Hadn't the police already questioned him on that Tuesday? That was when we got reports they were in contact with the person Kenzie was last texting with but that he was not a POI? So, if AA knew the police had already found a trail to him, it would make sense he panicked and called a lawyer. I had always wondered about the police saying the last person she texted with was not a POI just to see what he would do and where he would go.

I always thought it was interesting in that mainstream media never prefaced their reports by noting the police had been saying the last person she texted with was not a POI, and then he was, and then he was arrested.

seems weird to be meeting some one "new" after flying out and back for a funeral. wouldn't a person be tired and just want to go home? but maybe she wanted to be distracted from a sad occasion. just seems like a strange choice, IMO.
I also think it strange that IF she met him before, she agreed to meet in a park 1 mile from his house. I would just ASSUME she would at least know his address if she had met in person prior to? I still just cannot understand meeting at any park at 3am. Baffling for sure.

I clicked on the link, but I don't see anything. Also, how the heck is a payment app able to be seen by other people? I would think that would be private, how is it public? I guess I need to Google, because I have zelle and I use it all the time, and I am shocked that a financial application and transactions can be seen by anybody else.

Is there someone that can give me a summary of how people other than the person whose account it is can view their transactions , in addition to I will Google it. Thanks in advance.
VENMO was just recently in the news for the public being able to see all of that. They just passed new etiquette rules.

Exactly. Not hard to do.
ITA. A reporter knows how to phrase things in a way that is suitable for TV if the info was in fact info. Instead, I think the friend she talked to was shaken, emotional, and using profanities in anger.

A reporter doesn't let a story slip away, imo. There was no story, imo, other than someone who said he was ML's friend was angry and he spoke to a reporter with the request to not be filmed.

jmo

He was in cya mode, he knew he had contact with her and a Lyft driver who could potentially ID his car

Not to mention he had no idea who she may have told she was meeting him, so he wanted his bases covered knowing he may be questioned at some point

Also, many many Lyft and Uber drivers have audio and visual in their cars when they have people in their rides. I actually follow one on YouTube. He could have been concerned that his voice and or his vehicle and or himself could be on a video that the Lyft driver had in his car?

I don't think he was involved in any way with the murder, but I keep wondering if he may have been the person who picked up the mattress and bedspring. Perhaps AA went there to try to get that person to get rid of said mattress (I know, that seems too dumb, but he does seem quite dumb). OR maybe he's just a friend. Anyway, LE has not identified him nor do they seem to suspect him. IT was shortly after the arrest that LE indicated that they had the mattress now. So hmmm. MOO Just opinion and all that.

BBM

LE said that they have recovered both pieces of bedding, from two different people. I've heard it several times on MSM interviews with LE. Maybe on a presser, too. So, the dark-haired guy might have been a friend. Or just an acquaintance. Maybe AA went there because LE was in his house and he needed a place to stay. You figured it out already, anyway. :)

Wonder how the individuals who got the mattress/box springs feel about online freebies now. :eek:

P

It was made in the afternoon on June 25th, but by that point LE had identified him as the last person to text ML. If they hadn’t and he had consulted SG, and she didn’t notify police, that would’ve been unethical on her part.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm being dense this Sunday morning, but I'm not understanding the discussion of the defense attorney being unethical.

Are you saying that if AA had, prior to his arrest, disclosed information about the Lueck case to the attorney (SG), it would have been unethical for SG to not provide that information to LE?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member