Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

I would think her being his rape victim would be ecstatic hes being deported.

2. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

@gitana1

LaLaw2000, StarEyes, Amonet and 7 others like this.
  3. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

How do I find his Venmo?

4. kgreg2529

Ah guess I could have read further lol. Ignore previous post.

5. Coquette

Coquette Observer

I believe the lawyer in question is just doing her job. She might not be palatable for some based on her previous clients, and I surely understand the discomfort, but she's clearly a hard-working attorney who does her best to defend her clients. I hope the prosecuter in this case is equally tenacious.

MOO.

janewall, 8paws, La Louve and 28 others like this.
  6. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

Thanks Tricia! I think the dismay for me is that she is a young blonde female and looks similar to KL its just hard to swallow she would take the case.

LaLaw2000, Daisy14, Traymar and 12 others like this.
  7. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

Yellow Flowers

He uses the name Yellow-Flowers. I think you need to have the app to see all of the transactions. Don’t know, since I don’t use it.

8. kgreg2529

So, he had a consult with his now possible lawyer on the 25. Had they started searching his house or anything on that day? I remember they released her surveillance from the airport that day.

9. JustMe93

JustMe93 Former Member

I can't get over his drastic change in appearance. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm sure Kenzie noticed the difference too. What an ugly man. It must have really hurt his ego to go from a 9 all the way down to a 2

10. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I am not dismayed at all that he has an attorney. I hope he has a good one who doesn't make mistakes that create grounds for appeal. What I'm disgusted about is the list of people who avoided any consequences for what sounds like some atrocious crimes and have been released back into the community to re-offend. It's sickening. (Yes, I realize some of them may have actually been innocent.) MOO

11. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

They began searching the residence on the 26th.

12. slcmike

slcmike Well-Known Member

They searched the house on the 26th. Maybe they had been in contact with him already on the 25th for questioning? Otherwise, that is really interesting.

13. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

Agreed. Being a defense attorney is a really tough job, but it’s an important one. Not everyone she defends is a monster, defense attorneys also defend innocent people who are wrongly accused.

LaLaw2000, janewall, kmtfl12 and 22 others like this.
  14. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Was there news in MSM that they had search warrant for her phone records on the 25th? Perhaps he read that and knew he would be questioned because he was texting her, so he started looking for a lawyer. I mean, he was fully aware that he texted her that night - didn't need LE knocking on his door to tell him that.

jmo

8paws, teedie2, StarEyes and 15 others like this.
  15. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

I’m just now seeing he has a Model Mayhem profile? This is weird:

Another sleuther and I were actually looking through Model Mayhem to see if Kenzie had an account there. It turns out now the perp was the one with a MM account? Ironic.

The reason we were looking at Model Mayhem is because Kara Nichols was on that site, and that is what reminded me of it, as I previously said I felt some potential similarities to her case. I wasn’t sure if that site was even still around but when we looked we saw that in fact it was and so we looked at the SLC listings for females. There was a time many years ago when that site used to come up quite a bit in various cases.

Checkin, 8paws, Charlot123 and 9 others like this.
  16. SpanishInquisition

SpanishInquisition Well-Known Member

She dropped it for some reason and him saying he made a mistake and all sorts of bad things would happen to him as a result of the case going forward would be a reason to drop it.

Seenit and kgreg2529 like this.
  17. kgreg2529

That’s what I thought too!

18. NuttMegg

NuttMegg Well-Known Member

Just think of the prior occupant of his B&B, who said he was way too cozy with her re conversation, trying to get info from her, and later wanted to friend her on FB, which she refused. Earlier, back when he was a professional army guy:rolleyes::rolleyes: and studly model :rolleyes::rolleyes:, he must have got a lot more "yes's"

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    8paws, Seenit, MsArk and 3 others like this.
  19. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think that was the same day LE announced that they wanted to speak to the last person Kenzie was texting at the airport. It's still not clear whether he came to them or they found him.
    I'm assuming he consulted with the lawyer around that time and LE likely had to contact him, since he lied about the last time he texted her. Imo

8paws, StarEyes, ClaireNC and 5 others like this.
  20. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.