Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeachSky

BeachSky Well-Known Member

DNA can be extracted from a tooth or a charred bone.

janewall, 8paws, sassyblue and 7 others like this.

2. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Text messages between the two of them might tell a story that defense can manipulate into a consensual encounter turning into an accidental death. We haven't seen the messages yet, so of course, who knows what they say.

But if he lied to ML in those messages (which I think he did, fwiw), the defense might try to convince the jury that the msgs convey his actual intent and she consented to whatever that was.

Again, I don't know what correspondence AA and ML had prior to 3am and I for sure do NOT think ML agreed to anything that happened from 3am onward.

jmopinion

8paws, StarEyes, Peony459 and 12 others like this.
  3. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Remembering Cupcake

BBM.

Wait, I'm confused. I thought AA was in the Utah National Guard and never did basic training?

Source:
    Ajayi was discharged from the Utah Army National Guard in June 2015 after six months of service, according to Utah National Guard Public Affairs Officer D.J. Gibb.

Ajayi was a member of the 214th Forward Support Company in Tooele, according to Gibb. He did not go through basic training and did not receive any certificates or awards, Gibb said. Therefore, Ajayi was not eligible to deploy with the Army National Guard, he said.

Ajayi did not meet “medical procurement standards” and was discharged as a result, Gibb said.

What we know about Ayoola Ajayi, the man arrested in connection with Mackenzie Lueck's homicide

So did he try again with the US Army in Jan 2018 in SC too? Seems like he wouldn't be accepted by the Army if he was discharged from the National Guard in 2015. MOO. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2019
    janewall, 8paws, Mo Thuairim and 13 others like this.
  4. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Or somebody is fibbing?

ETA:: I missed the period ...

Leader6518, LadyL, PommyMommy and 4 others like this.
  5. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

We knew she had a story, too. And it's a strange and frightening one. She dodged a bullet, metaphorically speaking; actually, a knife. She's lucky to be alive.

6. diggndeeperstill

There is a period right before, in 2018. Doesn’t say when they served together. Yet, does say basic.

7. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Left field theory;

Maybe it wasn't immigration. Maybe it was something else. T seemed to allude to a reason for AA's mother not being asked to attend the wedding, is that she couldn't speak English. It leads me to think that she lives close. T and her mother were not getting along at the time of the wedding. I think there's some truth in both reasons. I don't think she really knows AA at all though. You can't say in one sentence that "I was in love with this person, I thought he was a good man." right after you've said, "I knew he was dangerous but not this dangerous." She was afraid enough of him, from the git go, that they never consummated their marriage. Granted, she could be in shock.

Could he have just wanted a normal looking family, and was willing to pay for it? SB/SD style?

Wife of Utah murder suspect says he once slashed her hand with a butcher's knife | Daily Mail Online

8paws, StarEyes, Traymar and 13 others like this.
  8. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

What makes no sense to me is if it was a fraudulent marriage why would AA want her and her children moving to Utah? She said he gave her money for "my" apartment, not money for "our" apartment and I doubt they ever lived together. It sounds more as though she used the money he paid her for her rent and clothes for the kids.

I do hope LE is interrogating her for more information. She may lead them to other victims or the friend of AA she claims threatened her.

JMO

8paws, Traymar, Catty33 and 4 others like this.
  9. diggndeeperstill

Next interview needs to be mom! Yes, I would gather they either lived close or had the means and ability to come but weren’t invited. Very very interesting. I wonder how many and who he is related to with that last name. There are some big names with that last name.

janewall, Peony459, MFH and 6 others like this.
  10. MyBelle

LE used the term "tissue" so I don't believe her entire body was recovered. I think this case might be one where an autopsy isn't possible. I hope I'm wrong.

11. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Interesting how we are all discussing her kids and their marriage of convenience while not mentioning the fact that he chased her through a window and cut her with a butchers knife and threatened to kill her. Her account clearly shows that he is aggressive, controlling, and volatile, not to mention dangerous. The warning flags were all there.
    I wonder if more women will come forward. Imo

Kudzu, janewall, 8paws and 27 others like this.
  12. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Remembering Cupcake

So there is. I took that as the period in the abbreviation for South Carolina (and a run on sentence). Still. It can't be both true that he did basic training in the US Army and no basic training in the Utah National Guard? Can it? o_O:confused:

13. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

I am wondering if there are more women who may not be able to come forward. The pics I've seen that he was using on social media, were not current. I did not get to see that many before they got pulled down so I may be wrong, but I think he was catfishing.

14. diggndeeperstill

Honestly, I don’t know. Maybe someone with military background can chime in.

Found this:
    “The Utah Army National Guard is a component of the United States Army and the United States National Guard. “
    Utah Army National Guard - Wikipedia

Gardener1850 likes this.
  15. MyBelle

I think it more likely neither told their mothers because it was a fraudulent marriage, iow, a crime.

Catty33, Skigh, Zella and 1 other person like this.
  16. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Maybe if he did one he wasn't required to do the other?
    But I thought he never actually completed basic training?

SandSage, Gardener1850 and Zella like this.
  17. MyBelle

I doubt she would have been paid for the story without it including aggressive, volatile details. Did she call police after she crashed through the window or he cut her with the knife? If she was afraid of him, why not try for an emergency protection order? That interview leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

JMO

gliving, kgreg2529, Skigh and 3 others like this.
  18. Zella

Zella Well-Known Member

I'm also wondering if the Army buddies he threatened her with were non-existent. I don't know that she was around him enough to know his military service was so limited.

sallye818, MFH, Peony459 and 3 others like this.
  19. Jazzy5980

Jazzy5980 Well-Known Member

I was referring solely to sentencing never broached insanity defense; so unclear how that got thrown in. Needless to say there’s a major distinction.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  20. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

I served in the Marines so I don’t have personal knowledge of how the Army and National Guard work, but I think I figured this whole thing out.

This guy enlisted in the National Guard, and as such, would have attended the same boot camp as the Army.

So he was still in the National Guard, but would have fallen under the Army for basic training.

As such, both the Army and National Guard would have records on him.

It sounds like he completed the boot camp portion, but didn’t finish his secondary schooling (you attend boot camp, but then get job training later for whatever your specialty is).

All National Guard members must complete 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training, the same boot camp attended by full-time Army Soldiers.

Army National Guard — Today's Military

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.