Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching the long extensive family man Chris Watts followup interview after he was sentenced to life in prison for killing his beautiful loving wife and two beautiful little girls.

The detectives went to the prison he was housed to ask questions they and public still had and wanted answers. One of the questions was if his attornies advised him to take the plea deal. He said no it was his decision and attornies never even asked him if he murdered them. He said even if he admitted it in the beginning the attornies would come up with any theory just to get him off. Actually, I had heard this before about defense attornies so he just confirmed it. I just don't know how they can sleep at night knowing they purposely get murderers off by false stories to create reasonable doubt to jury. This reminds me of Jose Baez in the Casey Anthony trial he created some bogus theory to get her aquitted. He knew she murdered little Caylee.
I am not dismayed at all that he has an attorney. I hope he has a good one who doesn't make mistakes that create grounds for appeal. What I'm disgusted about is the list of people who avoided any consequences for what sounds like some atrocious crimes and have been released back into the community to re-offend. It's sickening. (Yes, I realize some of them may have actually been innocent.) MOO
I agree I'm not dismayed he has an attorney its just she looks so similar to KL its just weird thats all and that he's probably going to enjoy fantasizing about her.

Agreed. Being a defense attorney is a really tough job, but it’s an important one. Not everyone she defends is a monster, defense attorneys also defend innocent people who are wrongly accused.
Unfortunately the first thing that pops into my mind is that it can't hurt him at all to have someone beautiful, young, blonde, and caucasian to defend him, thus resembling the gal he murdered. After all, some might think, if he were such a horrible man, why would she accept the job? (Yes I know everyone gets a defense, and all of this shouldn't influence a jury, but juries ARE influenced).

Unfortunately the first thing that pops into my mind is that it can't hurt him at all to have someone beautiful, young, blonde, and caucasian to defend him, thus resembling the gal he murdered. After all, some might think, if he were such a horrible man, why would she accept the job? (Yes I know everyone gets a defense, and all of this shouldn't influence a jury, but juries ARE influenced).
My thinking as well

Agreed. Being a defense attorney is a really tough job, but it’s an important one. Not everyone she defends is a monster, defense attorneys also defend innocent people who are wrongly accused.
I agree with you. And those that are looking to blame a defense attorney for possibly getting a predator off the hook, I suggest perhaps it was the prosecution that didn’t do its job. IMO

While the forum was down, I took that time to review some old videos. There was an Inside Edition video which showed a full screen shot of her complete profile on Seeking Arrangements. We have all seen the second half of her page which states what she was seeking, however, I had not seen the first half of that profile listed, “About Me”.

I took a screenshot which was very hazy, but from what I could read it rung very much as one truly seeking a romantic connection—-hard to explain...I guess what I’m saying is it sounded like what a lot of people post on regular dating sites...it had a romantic type air to it which was not as highly sexual as some might think.

It’s almost as if she was wanting to have an actual relationship. Again, hard to explain because I don’t have the actual text but it had a romantic air to it, iirc. Moo.

So I have just located intel that AA left Nigeria exactly on July 15, 2009.

I also believe that I know the girl’s identity in his AirBnB photo. IMO.

Oh and he had a listing December 2017 wanting someone to buy out a contract on a place located at 650 N 300 W apt 214 SLC. Said listing has been updated to show SOLD.

I also have located some additional photos of AA. Can I post them here???

Great find! I was searching myself to no avail, just wanted to thank you.

Well they are not from his account yet he is tagged in said photos. Does that mean I can or can’t post?

I am sure that LE knows her identity in the photo. I have just seen multiple posts wanting to know who she is. I am pretty certain I do know that. IMO.

And I believe the ex wife of AA may be of Asian decent. IMO.
If you are referring to his ex-wife I'm pretty sure we can't post anything about her identity at all unless it is in MSM. Imo

The lawyer has been practicing law for 27 years according to her website. She's blonde and white, but she's not in her 20s. She's likely in her 50s. I think it's better for him to have an experienced attorney. I don't want him to claim he had poor representation or get off on some technicality.

Attorney Susanne Gustin
With more than 27 years of experience, Susanne Gustin is a criminal defense trial attorney solo practitioner. She has grown to become a steadfast and reliable source advocate for her clients.

Her experience in the criminal law system representing high-profile cases as well as her less popular cases has made her a highly sought after attorney in her field.

Education
Susanne received her Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Political Science and Middle East Studies with a minor in Hebrew from the University of Utah in 1987, and her Juris Doctor from the University Of Utah School Of Law on 1991.

About Susanne Gustin

I believe the lawyer in question is just doing her job. She might not be palatable for some based on her previous clients, and I surely understand the discomfort, but she's clearly a hard-working attorney who does her best to defend her clients. I hope the prosecuter in this case is equally tenacious.

MOO.

Here's what I posted about defense counsel in the Jennifer Farber thread when people discussed how defense counsel could sleep at night:

Silver Alert - CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

I don't like underhanded defense counsel. I don't like underhanded attorneys period. I think the majority are not.

The lawyer has been practicing law for 27 years according to her website. She's blond and white, but she's not in her 20s. She's likely in her 50s. I think it's better for him to have an experienced attorney. I don't want him to claim he had poor representation or get off on some technicality.

Oh, she looked a lot younger in the photo I saw. (50 seems young these days, lol) Anyway, if I were in trouble with the law in any other country, included Nigeria, I would try to find the most professional defense attorney, a citizen of that country, who definitely fit in re his/her culture and legal expertise which is basically what he appears to have done.

Last edited:
Here's what I posted about defense counsel in the Jennifer Farber thread when people discussed how defense counsel could sleep at night:

Silver Alert - CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

I don't like underhanded defense counsel. I don't like underhanded attorneys period. I think the majority are not.

I so appreciate having you here as always :). I was just asking myself again how she sleeps at night. That seems to be my main question, lol. Funny you have an actual post on “how defense counsel could sleep at night”. Classic. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288