Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PixieStix

PixieStix Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your friend that is horrific.

Sadly out of the 230 rapes reported to police only 4.6 will actually go to jail for their crimes. I agree the punishment should be so severe that it makes people think twice before doing it but unfortunately, that isn't the case.

The Criminal Justice System: Statistics | RAINN

jash, tmar, diggndeeperstill and 8 others like this.

2. skywalker11

skywalker11 Member

is that $500 adjustable bed frame still out infront of his house? I might have to drive by after work and "borrow" it :p

teedie2, Rtbk449, Harley_Girl and 9 others like this.
  3. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

WOW that is creepy as hell that he wanted the cleaning lady to bring her 12 year old daughter with her.

libraryg, Traymar, truetexan and 20 others like this.
  4. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Report details rape allegations against suspect in Mackenzie Lueck killing
    More search warrants were served over the weekend in connection with the death of University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck, Salt Lake police confirmed Monday.

Detectives were continuing to collect evidence in anticipation of formal charges being filed against Ayoola Ajayi, 31. Salt Lake Police Sgt. Brandon Shearer declined to say what specifically investigators were looking for, but said one of the warrants was served at Ajayi's house in the Fairpark neighborhood of Salt Lake City, where police have already spent many hours collecting multiple bags of evidence.

[...]

Also Monday, more details were released about a rape investigation involving Ajayi in Cache County in 2014...

[...]

The woman said she told herself at the time, "OK, let's get it over," and then went to the hospital for a sexual assault exam afterward, the report states. The woman told police "she felt that it was her fault because she was not assertive enough," and she declined to press charges.

She also told police that after the alleged assault, she avoided Ajayi at work. When she sent him a text telling him "not to contact her ever again," he responded with "what she described as a not so nice text," according to the report.

[...]

libraryg, Traymar, HayLouise and 22 others like this.
  5. PixieStix

PixieStix Well-Known Member

They should have titled that video,
    Looking Inside The Windows Of The House Where Mackenzie Lueck Was Allegedly Murdered

I wonder how they got permission to go on to the property? I was horrified when the reporter was standing on the burn pile :eek:

libraryg, CrimeAway, Traymar and 32 others like this.
  6. Dutch77

Dutch77 Member

One of her friends Venmo’d him a payment a couple of years ago so maybe that is how she met him. A drug buy in an empty park next to a police station at 3am doesn’t make sense though and there is no indication of her doing drugs that has come out. The whole thing doesn’t make sense on how he got her to agree on the park.

Lilithx0, TRB, GordianKnot and 6 others like this.
  7. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

libraryg, jash, Paulas88 and 10 others like this.
  8. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I believe the term arrangement comes from the site "seeking arrangement .com" popular with SB/D lifestyle community.

MOO

TRB, Tarika, Suglo and 10 others like this.
  9. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

That makes perfect sense.
    Thanks, @Seattle1 !

JMO.

10. nina318

Agreed! IMO that reporter was highly insensitive...peeking in windows? SMH. Also, it was creepy that AA specifically asked TC to bring her 12 year old daughter to clean. I don't recall hearing that one. Major red flag for me.

CrimeAway, Rtbk449, kath4557 and 7 others like this.
  11. BradB

BradB Well-Known Member

But its always red flags after the fact.

I just would like to figure out what type of relationship they had where she was all right with getting dropped off at a park at 3 in the morning right after a funeral.

kath4557, Tarika, Kapua and 5 others like this.
  12. nina318

Hmm...Texas is very fishy.

13. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Moira Rose's Wigs

I'd love to hear one of the FBI's criminal profilers, John Douglas or Bob Ressler or Candance DeLong's insight on AA.

He's a very scary man.

Any LE people who can answer this, perhaps? After LE took the rape report, and told the victim that no meant no,and seemed inclined to press charges, would they not at the very least pay AA a friendly visit after she declined pursuing the charge? Wouldn't he have known there was a police report filed about him? Is there not some duty of care involved?

14. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, that's what I meant by him having fantasies and ultimately carrying those urges out in real life.
    The rape charges, the alleged torture room, and other things might lead one to believe this was premeditated. If those things are indeed true. Imo

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  15. Thespyma

Thespyma Well-Known Member

Definitely NOT Japanese!

GordianKnot and PommyMommy like this.
  16. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

She’s almost 24 and he’s 31, not really that much of an age difference. Though IMO he looks older.

I agree, I’d look the same way getting off a plane after my grandmother’s funeral. It is odd and I have those same questions. I’m sure LE have figured out why she met him.

I’m choosing to not discuss it here because her family and friends may be reading.

17. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

A friend of ML's Venmo'd AA?

jmo

18. SandSage

SandSage Well-Known Member

Yeah... that chilled me. :'(

19. Thespyma

Thespyma Well-Known Member

It is possible and not uncommon for someone to be enlisted, at a duty station and waiting for a slot at Basic. Active duty and certain MOS's get priority. I have known of at least one 8 month wait for Basic and AIT who worked daily (paperwork/busy work). The unit deployed without him and he was discharged. He did nothing wrong, there were simply more enlisted newbies who had priority for Basic than he did.

20. RANCH

RANCH A house divided against itself, cannot stand

If I'm following what you said in this post correctly, a person can be a member of the Army National Guard for an extended period of time without ever completing basic training.

If I'm getting this wrong let everyone know. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.