Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirk2010

kirk2010 Well-Known Member

This was in SUCH bad taste, she is standing on Kenzie's grave site for all intents and purposes. I'm still shocked that LE cleared the scene last week - they must have been damn certain they retrieved all of Kenzie's remains. :(

kath4557, Skigh, Jessthinkin and 10 others like this.

2. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Right?! o_O And, she estimated there were 8 - 10 cameras total; that's more than I thought. And, the three in the master bedroom were aimed at the bed. MOO

3. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

RSABBM:

And therein lies the problem:

There is no scenario that any of us have been able to come up with that satisfactorily explains why ML trusted AA enough to meet him at 3 am in a dark parking lot.

None.

Every theory we've posited as to why ML was meeting up with him at that hour in that location has holes.

Every single one.

As soon as I hear an explanation that makes perfect sense, I'll buy that bridge.

Until then, I'm comparison shopping all the theories that are out there.

I ain't buying a bridge to nowhere, but I ain't blowing up bridges before I know they're dead ends, either.

JMO.

libraryg, TDoc72, teedie2 and 22 others like this.
  4. Optics

Optics Well-Known Member

Yes I agree, and it may not mean anything, but the irony of the meaning of it spelled backwards in consideration of all that's transpired is eerie at best.

5. PommyMommy

Nope, lol. I blame Google! :p

MassGuy and GordianKnot like this.
  6. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I think the answer is a simple one. They knew each other.

I’m convinced there was some prior contact, and she trusted him enough to meet him at that time, and in that place.

How this came to be, is anyone’s guess.

I just think the drug dealer theory is the least likely of them all.

7. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I think he searched for BDSM and expressed an interest online in BDSM as a way to find easy victims.

For him, it wasn't play...and to make it easy to find prey, he looked for people who would be willing at least at the beginning of the encounter. If they later didn't comply, they might not be willing to press charges for all the reasons we likely understand. imo

I think the same M.O. for all his "interests." They were, imo, lures to find easy victims who would comply and not complain later. He was into the violence for real, not pretend, imo. (And perhaps some people did consider themselves partners not victims - some encounters might indeed have been mutually agreeable.)

jmo

8. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

If that's true then I definitely am not understanding any of it.
    I thought he never completed basic training and was not a member of the national guard.

PajamaSleuth and RANCH like this.
  9. SandSage

SandSage Well-Known Member

Can someone please refresh my memory re: AA's venmo user name? I've attempted to search to no avail. TIA

mrstfs, PommyMommy and PixieStix like this.
  10. Thespyma

Thespyma Well-Known Member

He was married and here as a spouse on a spouse visa with green card. It is permissible for a resident spouse to join the military. In fact in the past it was the easiest way to gain citizenship. Now a candidate for citizenship must pass a rigorous test which is so difficult most American born citizens would do poorly on. My MIL recently got hers a few years back and she studied for years. She knows more about US history and government than most HS grads!

TRB, GordianKnot, kgreg2529 and 3 others like this.
  11. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

yellowflowers? yellowflower?

12. PixieStix

PixieStix Well-Known Member

Yellow Flowers, make sure you are logged in so you can see all the activity.

13. rocket

rocket Pluviophile

Yellow Flower or Yellow Flowers

14. Thespyma

This new info on his being at Ft. Jackson leads me to believe that he had some "medical"(psych maybe?) issue which was being investigated while he was in the NG. He likely was pulled from his Basic and sent for medical examination. If he had simply washed out of Basic, the Army would have discharged him then and there from Ft. Jackson with a ticket "home" to wherever he lived. With medical, especially Psych issues, they would want to test, counsel and confirm before discharge. This opens up a lot of possibilities as to his behavior and his heinous act!
    Ft. Jackson was where I had Basic, and my Dad and Grandfather as well! We had 22 of the 52 starting wash out in my platoon. A couple more were retained for Psych evals for attempting suicide, and 2 for "deviant" behavior. Those were gone the next day.

15. SandSage

SandSage Well-Known Member

16. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

Yellow Flowers

Yellow-Flowers

17. Dutch77

Dutch77 Member

This is what got me thinking of the drug angle for meeting but that theory fails for so many other reasons

18. PommyMommy

Yep. I don't think there was any drug deal going on and I've avoided speculating as to why she met him there because like you say, it's anyone's guess. MOO

Lilithx0, AnnaGrace, Tarika and 13 others like this.
  19. Thespyma

Nowhere in the info that I can recall has him stationed in Upstate NY. The video is of the 10th Mountain Division who make their home in Ft. Drum, NY (WAY upstate near Watertown, just a few miles from the Canadian border). I seriously doubt he is in the film which features 10th Mt. Division soldiers.

20. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for this info and for offering your insights!

Given what we know, this would make absolutely perfect sense.

I think this is the likeliest explanation vs. some physically disqualifying condition.

He's a deviant.

JMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.