Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zella

Zella Well-Known Member

Also, if her specialty is immigration/human rights law, she's simply going to be out of her element in a criminal case.

Jealoushe, LaborDayRN, trujac and 7 others like this.
  2. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I'll eat my hat, my shoes, and all of @MassGuy's jerseys if she or anyone gets his trial moved to another state. :p MOO

3. Anance

Anance Well-Known Member

Typical narc pity approach. I am poor refugee from Somalia, not oil rich Nigeria with billionaires buying up properties in London at sky-high prices. I can only imagine how many good Mormons have sent aid to Somalia.

Vresia, 303gmf, SandSage and 9 others like this.
  4. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Active Member

She’s a lawyer with a law degree...it is what it is, but she is clearly an immigration attorney very involved in minority legal rights, and I’ll go ahead and bet my hat on the fact that she did his immigration paperwork years ago and other immigration work for the family.

Thespyma, annbone, Jealoushe and 17 others like this.
  5. LVatty10

LVatty10 Verified Attorney

NY Bar is no joke. I give her props for passing the bar exam and setting up her shingle. That’s hard work right there. She probably has a decent client base among the Nigerian immigrant community.

My rate is ridiculously high but my clients are generally large corporations. People with immigration issues can’t afford to pay high rates and they shouldn’t have to. That’s why lawyers and law firms come charging all different rates and in all different sizes. :)

To be clear ... She will be destroyed in court if she thinks she can take on this case or even get it transferred to another venue. But I won’t slam her for her storefront or for doing low rate legal work. That’s all!

6. JudgeJoe

JudgeJoe Well-Known Member

Yes but how often can one renew their auto policy, contest their murder charge, and get their annual pap smear all in the same one-stop shop?:D

7. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I've never heard of it. The crime occurred in Salt Lake County UT and they have jurisdiction. A change of venue to another county might be in the cards but another state? Um, no. MOO

8. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

(bbm)

yep I was thinking the same

9. SandSage

SandSage Well-Known Member

“Mrs. Ajayi wants me to let you know that she has a good son. A very hardworking son at that. A son who cares about others," said Fashakin.

So I assume she's referring to AA's brother who is nothing like him?

Sorry... such snark. That made me violently ill.

MOO

10. CarmenOhio88

CarmenOhio88 Member

This would be relevant if we were discussing JDs, but the attorney in question received from Cardozo only her LLM. Such a degree typically is acquired by immigrants who already have received a law degree in a different country, though they are available for JD graduates as well. Outside of the tax programs at NYU, Georgetown, and the University of Florida, no LLM is worth the paper it's printed on. I am in no place to evaluate the selectiveness of the Nigerian law school she attended, but there is absolutely no prestige associated with a Cardozo LLM. Like everywhere else, LLM programs at Cardozo are nothing more than profit centers.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  11. wary

wary Well-Known Member

In my opinion, she deserves exactly as much respect as any other lawyer who’s expressing absurd fantasies.

12. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Active Member

No doubt! But she could have reciprocity.
    Like I said, she is a lawyer, so it is what it is... but she is gonna be out of her depth.

13. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

As I wrote earlier, I am not a believer or fan of what she is purporting. Nor, am I a believer or fan of what Norm Pattis is selling in the Dulos case. Nor, am I a believer or fan of this monster's current criminal lawyer who bullies sexual assault survivors. But, I do not want to disparage a lawyer based on their store front office or beginnings of college in a foreign country or that they have an RN degree from said country. I can despise her message and respect her education. I would hope that many on this board can as well.

14. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

Well he lied about being in the US Army for 2 years, so it's quite likely he lied about other jobs and education, since his dates don't compute...Ayoola Ajayi: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

15. Criminal Justice mom

Criminal Justice mom Well-Known Member

Exactly! Imo it had nothing to do with grass, at least none that was part of his lawn.

16. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Exactly my point, National Guard immediately issued a statement that his claim as a veteran was false. Don't think anybody disputing AA is a liar and of bad character. MOO

17. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

RSBM. Totally agree that she won't be able to transfer the case or that she would be experienced enough in Utah law to be able to provide him with a good defense. You are right.

LaborDayRN, jbacon, 1987 and 5 others like this.
  18. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I do not believe they will be able to move this trial 'out of state.' Out of the county, or a few counties away, for sure. But not out of the state, imo.

19. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I really can't stand guys that put their mothers in this position.

Really gripes me. :mad:

MOO

StarEyes, Steph8angels, jash and 31 others like this.
  20. AmandaReckonwith

AmandaReckonwith Defective Detective

Law Office of Janet Fashakin

She wonders why (in a post 7/2) the other men aren't being questioned... well... her burned parts were found where?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.